Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 03-11-2021, 06:47 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Ron Washington has a ring
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-11-2021, 10:28 AM
plastic glory hunter

TeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love Ron Washington so much. Congratulations the The Atlanta Funk's Team
Old 03-11-2021, 02:36 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I got up early this morning to go hiking up in the mountains and I forgot all about the game. In no way does it make up for the Super Bowl 51 choke, but it helps.
Old 04-11-2021, 09:32 AM
Baller!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Apparently Mark Canha was in Seattle yesterday meeting with team reps about signing. Seems to be a very mixed reaction to it, I'm totally on board, people moaned about some of the crap we had to use this year in the lineup. Canha hits, he gets on base and he is better than having to play Jake Fraley, Dylan Moore or Jake Bauers in the outfield.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:09 AM
plastic glory hunter

TeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why? It was awesome.
Old 06-11-2021, 11:06 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I'm doing a report in my stats class about baseball and I just discovered that Emmanuel Clase threw 471 pitches this season that exceeded 100 mph. I thought that was high, but Jordan Hicks threw 673 in 2018.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Baller!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
So Mariners have traded for Adam Frazier which I think is a really good move by the way, too often last season we left two or three men on base and couldn't get them home, Frazier gets the ball in play without necessarily hitting for power... Step up from DMo for sure! Also news coming out tonight we have agreed a 5 year $115m deal with AL Cy Young winner Robbie Ray... Big move that! Also supposedly meeting with Marcus Stroman, and hoping to talk to Kris Bryant and Trevor Story, although the lockout which comes in to effect tonight is going to be an issue.

I would happily take Bryant. A lot of people upset we didn't go all out for Marcus Semien but a 7 year deal for a 32 year old just seems way too much for me, even if some are losing their minds over it, probably mainly as he is going to Texas.

Who else is a big deal... Scherzer to Mets is looking done. Syndegaard has gone to the Angels... Ever injured Byron Buxton seems to have conned Minnesota out of another 7 years. Oh oh oh! And Kevin Gausmann is going to Toronto.

But as for the Mariners... Frazier and Ray are two very good additions so far. Hopefully 2 or 3 more players to come... And Julio Rodriguez will be pushing hard for an opening day spot come Spring Training.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; Yesterday at 10:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Rangers are tooling up and going shopping. Just bought an infield for half a billion dollars. Seager for $325m to go with Semien for $175m.

The AL West could be crazy next year.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Baller!!!

Now Texas have agreed a 10 year $325m contract with Corey Seager.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Baller!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Rangers are tooling up and going shopping. Just bought an infield for half a billion dollars. Seager for $325 to go with Semien for $175m
Snap!
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Baller!!!

Athletics must be shitting themselves. They have so many players on the block to be traded, Astros are strong anyway, we have got a couple of decent pieces, Texas seem to be going big, LAA have Ohtani, and will get Trout back next season plus signings. Oakland in big trouble me thinks.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Baller!!!

Forgot Mark Canha, Eduardo Escobar and Starling Marte to the Mets too.

Jon Gray and Kole Calhoun to Texas.

Avisail Garcia to Miami, Corey Kluber to Tampa Bay Rays.
Old Today, 01:54 AM
plastic glory hunter

It looks like we are gonna field a Major League squad this season. More rattlesnake sausage on a bun to be consumed.