Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 30-11-2021, 07:33 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by caaaallluummm View Post
Cheers for the reply and if it doesnít arrive by the time I fly is that it as far as me going to the game ?
If the worst comes to the worst ring them and they can arrange for another to be picked up at OT. A friend left home without a ticket once and got to the midlands before realising. He rang the club and they sorted.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:00 PM

Whitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to Ollie
Still no tickets - anyone else still waiting?
1.706 Pts/Game

2004/2005
P25 W4 D10 L12 F29 A40 Pts22
0.88 Pts/Game

2005/2006
P17 W3 D8 L6 F17 A27 Pts15
0.88 Pts/Game
Old 01-12-2021, 03:18 PM
Probationary User

Warlin is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
Still waiting for them.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:29 PM

west eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
came yesterday
Old 01-12-2021, 03:36 PM

Eltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS Murray
Phoned box office yesterday. Mine were posted on Monday, received today. They told me some were only posted yesterday (I think block 231) so I guess look out for postie tomorrow.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:51 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
Yeah still waiting. Incredibly late to send them out.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:55 PM

eaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nothing here either, and no response from box office
Old 01-12-2021, 06:30 PM

Eastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is here
No nothing here yet but block 231 so if Eltham is correct they should be here tomorrow.
Old 01-12-2021, 06:31 PM

Eastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is here
Ps os the ticket office open on Saturdays, should I need to call?
Old 01-12-2021, 06:39 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Boy View Post
Ps os the ticket office open on Saturdays, should I need to call?
Yes, 9.30am-12.30pm on non-matchday Saturdays.
Old 01-12-2021, 06:56 PM

SelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still nothing and ordered in the first few days of release...
Old 01-12-2021, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Yes, 9.30am-12.30pm on non-matchday Saturdays.
Cheers
Old 02-12-2021, 10:11 AM

caaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murray
Still no ticket and flying over in the morning , they really are taking the good out of it for me
Old 02-12-2021, 10:31 AM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Still no ticket and flying over in the morning , they really are taking the good out of it for me
If you phone the box office I think they can arrange for a duplicate to be collected at old Trafford.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:42 AM

caaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murray
No ticket arrived , in the airport now , emailed the box office twice yesterday once Wednesday morning still no reply , tried ringing them but my mobile provider won’t allow the call as it’s a premium number , nice one palace
Old 03-12-2021, 11:48 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
No ticket arrived , in the airport now , emailed the box office twice yesterday once Wednesday morning still no reply , tried ringing them but my mobile provider wonít allow the call as itís a premium number , nice one palace
Try 020 3137 1108
Old 03-12-2021, 01:55 PM

rambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They arranged a duplicate for me straight away
Old 03-12-2021, 02:08 PM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Called the box office and got them to add me to the duplicate list - but for God's sake, they could save themselves a lot of time and hassle (and presumably money) by sending out the tickets in plenty of time like they used to. Post will take longer at Christmas, why leave it til the week of the game to post out tickets? It beggars belief.
Old 03-12-2021, 02:22 PM

p.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thankfully mine turned up today. What an absolute shambles
Old 03-12-2021, 06:01 PM
Probationary User

Kiwimagic was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsKiwimagic was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsKiwimagic was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsKiwimagic was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsKiwimagic was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsKiwimagic was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsKiwimagic was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsKiwimagic was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsKiwimagic was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsKiwimagic was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsKiwimagic was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
No cigar here after ordering 2 weeks ago.

Have called Box Office and now I'm picking up mine @ OT.