Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-11-2021, 07:13 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Pyjamas

Anyone else not bothered?
Why wear clothes in bed?
Apart from Maidstoned, of course, who has a history with skidmarks. But then, you'd have thought his truss would provide adequate protection.
The only times I've worn these offensive creations have been in hospital, so as not to offend my fellow patients and the staff.
Old 30-11-2021, 07:16 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Couldn’t think of anything worse than wearing pyjamas. Can’t be too hot in bed - not good for you. Always have the window on the latch or at the very least the trickle vent open, no matter what the weather. Boxer shorts as a max.
Old 30-11-2021, 07:19 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Not worn anything at all since I was about 16/17..except when staying at friends’ houses on occasion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 30-11-2021, 07:20 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Not worn anything at all since I was about 16/17..except when staying at friendsí houses on occasion.
Was your friend in?
Old 30-11-2021, 07:28 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Was your friend in?
He was, without the jimjam barrier.
Old 30-11-2021, 07:31 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Baggy t shirt and pants for me unless it’s a hot night, then bare chested. Never been able to go commando though as I find it far too uncomfortable with it all flapping about willy nilly as it were

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 30-11-2021, 07:32 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Anyone else not bothered?
Why wear clothes in bed?
Apart from Maidstoned, of course, who has a history with skidmarks. But then, you'd have thought his truss would provide adequate protection.
The only times I've worn these offensive creations have been in hospital, so as not to offend my fellow patients and the staff.
Oi....dont bring me into your sordid fantasies.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 30-11-2021, 07:33 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I went through a phase of not wearing anything until the major earthquake here in '93 (or was it '94?).

No fun running around at 4:30 in the morning trying to put some clothes on while all hell is happening around you.

Boxer shorts at a minimum now... PJ bottoms and an old T-Shirt in the dead of winter (Southern California winter that is).

Plus, I'm not sure someone who is 66 should be ever without clothes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Baggy t shirt and pants for me unless itís a hot night, then bare chested. Never been able to go commando though as I find it far too uncomfortable with it all flapping about willy nilly as it were

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People over here like to play baseball in them.
Old 30-11-2021, 07:35 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Haven't owned a pair of PJs since I was a kid
Old 30-11-2021, 07:36 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonePenge View Post
People over here like to play baseball in them.
People over here take their kids to school, go shopping, go to the bar and then pick their kids up in them.

Old 30-11-2021, 07:47 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Oi....dont bring me into your sordid fantasies.
You were definitely already in them
Old 30-11-2021, 08:00 PM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Ooh, I feel dirty.......

Old 30-11-2021, 08:12 PM

Little Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Can we assume he wears double denim in bed?
Old 30-11-2021, 08:16 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Haven't owned a pair of PJs since I was a kid
Iím the same.
Old 30-11-2021, 09:11 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Iím the same.
You lanky streak of filth.
Old 30-11-2021, 10:00 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Baggy t shirt and pants for me unless itís a hot night, then bare chested. Never been able to go commando though as I find it far too uncomfortable with it all flapping about willy nilly as it were
Opposite for me. Baggy t-shirt and let the old chap have airing after being cooped up all day.
Old 30-11-2021, 10:06 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWSYEAGLE View Post
Opposite for me. Baggy t-shirt and let the old chap have airing after being cooped up all day.
A man-nightie.

Nice.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didnít vote for a Brexit.
Old 30-11-2021, 10:07 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Yes in winter, no in summer.