Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-09-2021, 08:59 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
They just don't give a shit.
Old 19-09-2021, 09:42 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bad lazy management .
Old 19-09-2021, 09:54 PM

churley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The technology behind the ticketing system whilst great in being able to select which seat you want at away games does mean we struggle to sell out because nobody wants the crap seats.

Itís not really fair that in order to open new blocks we need to sell the last one out fully, I was lucky to get a ticket early in the lower tier at West Ham but loads refused to go until they released more lower tier tickets and as far as I know it never happened.

That, coupled with the very late sales processes is going to make away games quite challenging, especially up North with obscene train prices to boot.
Old 20-09-2021, 01:17 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just called the box office for a pdf of my ticket. No surprise there was a queue but once my turn came the guy on the other was helpful and polite and before our call had ended I received the email with the pdf attached. Credit where it’s due.
Old 20-09-2021, 02:28 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by churley1988 View Post
The technology behind the ticketing system whilst great in being able to select which seat you want at away games does mean we struggle to sell out because nobody wants the crap seats.

Itís not really fair that in order to open new blocks we need to sell the last one out fully, I was lucky to get a ticket early in the lower tier at West Ham but loads refused to go until they released more lower tier tickets and as far as I know it never happened.

That, coupled with the very late sales processes is going to make away games quite challenging, especially up North with obscene train prices to boot.
I do agree with this and what slightly erks me this season is that (AFAIU) the previous 'away' season ticket holders get priority over the rest of us for this season - with first choice of seats at no added cost! Not sure why!
Old 20-09-2021, 03:17 PM
Two Margarines on the Go

Ron Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've just emailed the box office about sharing my ticket as I can't make the Brighton game and they called me back within a couple of minutes to get a few more details and had it all sorted there and then.
Old 20-09-2021, 04:13 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Dodgers View Post
I've just emailed the box office about sharing my ticket as I can't make the Brighton game and they called me back within a couple of minutes to get a few more details and had it all sorted there and then.
They sent me a pdf immediately. The ticket still shows my name but Iím guessing thatís standard.