Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 20-09-2021, 04:26 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
There is not one MP in this lot that I don’t want to punch.
Gove
Truss
Jarvid
Blowjob
Sunak
Schapps
Patel

Every single one grinds my gears. There was always one or two like Brown and Prescott but never such a collective of Fking arseholes in charge of the country. Where the fk is Guy Fawkes when you need him?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 20-09-2021, 04:35 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
There is not one MP in this lot that I donít want to punch.
Gove
Truss
Jarvid
Blowjob
Sunak
Schapps
Patel

Every single one grinds my gears. There was always one or two like Brown and Prescott but never such a collective of Fking arseholes in charge of the country. Where the fk is Guy Fawkes when you need him?
How many of them are your fellow Brexiteers?
Old 20-09-2021, 04:39 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
How many of them are your fellow Brexiteers?
Where is the yawn smiley? No worries this one will do

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 20-09-2021, 04:48 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
There is not one MP in this lot that I donít want to punch.
Gove
Truss
Jarvid
Blowjob
Sunak
Schapps
Patel

What about all the other members of the government, do you approve of them ? E.g. does JRM or Dorries make your ears chime with delight....cos I cringe when I hear anything coming from any of them
Old 20-09-2021, 05:05 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
I just read that the lights are definitely not going out this winter. I feel reassured now
Old 20-09-2021, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
What about all the other members of the government, do you approve of them ? E.g. does JRM or Dorries make your ears chime with delight....cos I cringe when I hear anything coming from any of them
Nope none of them. In every government both Tory and Labour there has always been people I thought either did a good job or were decent, but I canít find one here.

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 20-09-2021, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
I just read that the lights are definitely not going out this winter. I feel reassured now
**** what am I going to do with the 6000 candles that have just arrived now?

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 20-09-2021, 05:13 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nope none of them. In every government both Tory and Labour there has always been people I thought either did a good job or were decent, but I canít find one here.
Well that's a relief and I agree, even the Tory governments of Cameron and Major had some outstanding individuals, but all of this lot are shit....what has this country become
Old 20-09-2021, 05:18 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Pack them up in 4's
Old 20-09-2021, 07:04 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Well that's a relief and I agree, even the Tory governments of Cameron and Major had some outstanding individuals, but all of this lot are shit....what has this country become
A third world (sovereign) banana republic..
Old 20-09-2021, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Donít think we are there yet but we certainly arenít what we used to be, a democracy that was respected. Now we are more of a meh they arenít important. We will spend the rest of days hanging on to coat tails. Like an actor past their prime telling the world how wonderful they were in Hamlet 30 years ago.

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 20-09-2021, 07:33 PM

Quote:
But on the plus side, the Tories are proud to announce that the lights won't go out this winter,...... which suggests they probably will....yay!!... taking back control, there are no downsides to brexit, sunlit uplands....we are not a shower of shit at all!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-09-2021, 08:06 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
But on the plus side, the Tories are proud to announce that the lights won't go out this winter,...... which suggests they probably will....yay!!... taking back control, there are no downsides to brexit, sunlit uplands....we are not a shower of shit at all!

Phew

One of the things when booking holidays will be looking for places with running water and electricity
Old 20-09-2021, 08:07 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Donít think we are there yet but we certainly arenít what we used to be, a democracy that was respected. Now we are more of a meh they arenít important. We will spend the rest of days hanging on to coat tails. Like an actor past their prime telling the world how wonderful they were in Hamlet 30 years ago.
But we are heading that way. Which is a shame, and I do hope this govt gets defeated and we get some sort of coalition party in power
Old 20-09-2021, 09:24 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
But we are heading that way. Which is a shame, and I do hope this govt gets defeated and we get some sort of coalition party in power
Depends whether or not the ****witted amongst us can be bought by our wanky media.

I suspect they can.

Cricket wanker.
Old 20-09-2021, 09:31 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Find a nunnery?
Old 20-09-2021, 09:38 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
It's the blitz spirit, it's a black out not light out. Patel is organizing wardens as we speak, you might think them useless but as the Windrush scandal proves the Home Office love a black out and are quite capable of making it happen
Old 20-09-2021, 09:47 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Well, the 3 day week returned a Labour Govt so, since they are unable to organise themselves into an effective opposition, maybe this would be a blessing in disguise for those who want the Tories out.
Old 20-09-2021, 10:04 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Still curious as to what chaos with Ed Milliband would be like
Old 20-09-2021, 10:36 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:

What a strange thing to deny.