Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 16-12-2008, 08:13 AM

wickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Downloaded two games last night Monkey Ball looks a wicked game but is so frustrating as it's so sensative slightest turn and yur off the track unless you have very steady hands to control this game AVOID also downloaded crash team racing very good game havn't stopped playing it so far a lot easier to control then Monkey Ball but as you carn't see much further ahead when racing makes it a good challenge and long playability
Old 17-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Xbox Gamertag - Wardinski

Wardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace aces
Iphone applications

I downloaded virtual pool for £0.59 from the itunes store, and i have to say it is the best app i have downloaded for the iphone so far. i would recommend it to anyone

BBS Honours:
BBS Ashes 2010/11 Competition Winner
Old 17-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Another free game that will keep you amused for a few minutes is Topple.
Old 17-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Xbox Gamertag - Wardinski

Wardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace aces
also tap tap revenge is a qaulity game

BBS Honours:
BBS Ashes 2010/11 Competition Winner
Old 17-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Slimy member

Conger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My kids love Star Wars FX, which has a load of sound effects from the films.

And I really like the Monopoly game - £4.99, but I can waste hours on it.
Old 17-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Slimy member

Conger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Also Night Stand - the best 'bed-side clock' app I think - couple that with one of those simple charging docks that you can get from the O2 shops, like they use to display them standing up on the shop floor, and I charge my phone up overnight while having a new clock by my bed.
Old 17-12-2008, 05:17 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Is there any way you can "give" a game you have bought away? I bought a couple of games, never play them but a mate wants to have a play. Normally I would just give him the disk. What if you have two Iphones on one Mac/PC how does it work then?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 17-12-2008, 05:24 PM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
You can 'share' games with as many people as you wish, provided you use the same ITunes account on each.

I gave my son an IPod touch for his birthday in November - and was able to load all the applications that I had already paid for onto his machine.
Old 19-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Another free game that will keep you amused for a few minutes is Topple.
Cheers - like it!
Old 19-12-2008, 10:10 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Im addicted to Topple at the moment, very enjoyable and free!

Golf handicap - 7.7
Old 21-12-2008, 08:35 AM

Attention all IPhone/Touch users!

You will absolutely LOVE this one - and it's completely free.

To view the link you have to Register or Login is a new Radio Application - which receives all the BBS Stations, as well as Shoutcast Stations etc - and get this - allows you to record them on the fly as well.

The downside is that you have to add the BBC Stations manually (Click on 'Favorites' (sic) then Edit then 'Add new webradio'). The BBC urls are as follows:

* BBC Radio 1 (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 1xtra (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 2 (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 3 (To view the link you have to Register or Login
* BBC Radio 4 (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 4 Long Wave (LW) (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 5 Live (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 6 (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 7 (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio World Service (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Asian Network (To view the link you have to Register or Login)

No need to fill in the Format or the Bitrate fields.

When you have the stream running, select 'Record' from the bottom list and 'Start New recording'

It's brilliant - and I am sure worth loads of Reputation points.
Old 21-12-2008, 12:20 PM

prs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That does look really good.
Old 22-12-2008, 10:51 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
MyRail Lite is still on the store, but you can't download it. Hope it's only temporary.
Old 23-12-2008, 09:14 AM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
it has gone from the site completely now.
Old 23-12-2008, 09:32 AM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
hope it comes back, even if I have to pay a couple of quid for it.
Old 23-12-2008, 09:40 AM

MatthewT wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMatthewT wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMatthewT wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMatthewT wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMatthewT wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMatthewT wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMatthewT wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMatthewT wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMatthewT wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMatthewT wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMatthewT wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Attention all IPhone/Touch users!

You will absolutely LOVE this one - and it's completely free.

To view the link you have to Register or Login is a new Radio Application - which receives all the BBS Stations, as well as Shoutcast Stations etc - and get this - allows you to record them on the fly as well.

The downside is that you have to add the BBC Stations manually (Click on 'Favorites' (sic) then Edit then 'Add new webradio'). The BBC urls are as follows:

* BBC Radio 1 (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 1xtra (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 2 (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 3 (To view the link you have to Register or Login
* BBC Radio 4 (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 4 Long Wave (LW) (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 5 Live (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 6 (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio 7 (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Radio World Service (To view the link you have to Register or Login)
* BBC Asian Network (To view the link you have to Register or Login)

No need to fill in the Format or the Bitrate fields.

When you have the stream running, select 'Record' from the bottom list and 'Start New recording'

It's brilliant - and I am sure worth loads of Reputation points.
Looks cool. Is that using the 3g to pick up the stations?
Old 23-12-2008, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewT
Looks cool. Is that using the 3g to pick up the stations?
Yes - works fine over 3g (and indeed an Edge connection).
Old 23-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pardon my ignorance, but how does fstream differ from WunderRadio (other than the ability to record)? I have had some connection issues with WunderRadio, so is fstream more reliable?

Last edited by Baloo; 23-12-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 23-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
fstream is back on the site now
Old 23-12-2008, 11:48 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is there a site where I can find all the .asx addresses?

Would like to add 94.9 Radio London to my phone if poss.