Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-08-2021, 03:20 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Team picks itself given what we've seen in the last couple of friendlies:

Guaita
Ward Kouyate Guehi Mitchell
McArthur Riedewald Schlupp
Ayew Benteke Zaha
Old 11-08-2021, 03:43 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Think Chelsea will run riot if Schlupp and Jairo are played centrally, that's unless Jimmy can get through enough work to make up for them
Old 11-08-2021, 03:55 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13thsasquatch View Post
This but I'd swap Clyne in. Left of front three for Chelsea is probably Pulisic or Ziyech, pace to recover if they get in behind might be needed.
No one has the pace to recover if they get in behind. Last time we played Chelsea it was ward vs Werner aka.. all pace and they moves werner to the other side to get him away from ward.

We have the same thing every single time and it's been 8 years
Old 11-08-2021, 04:33 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Team picks itself given what we've seen in the last couple of friendlies:

Guaita
Ward Kouyate Guehi Mitchell
McArthur Riedewald Schlupp
Ayew Benteke Zaha
Can only see this too.
Old 11-08-2021, 06:18 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I see Chelsea have gone pretty strong tonight.

Maybe James, Azpi, Chilwell, Silva, Jorginho, Mount (who are all on the bench) start against us.
Old 11-08-2021, 06:39 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I know it's a thread on our line up but will Lukaku be able to play on Saturday? Not sure if elite sports players get a pass on quarantine regs? Or even what they are when coming from Italy if I'm in perfectly honest
Old 11-08-2021, 07:22 PM

13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine13thsasquatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
No one has the pace to recover if they get in behind. Last time we played Chelsea it was ward vs Werner aka.. all pace and they moves werner to the other side to get him away from ward.

We have the same thing every single time and it's been 8 years
Maybe get in behind was the wrong phrase to use.

For the majority of the last 8 years we have played deeper than we are aiming to under Vieira. There is more potential under this system for Chelsea to play the ball through the spaces or over the top on the counter, and for our defenders to be in a straight one on one footrace. In that situation I would prefer Clyne to be covering Pulisic or Ziyech.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:27 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Palace have the toughest possible opening day fixture in world football. Away to the newly crowned champions of europe.

They don't come tougher than that.

I expect all three points - come on Patrick...... have it!
Old 11-08-2021, 07:35 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Lukaku set to sign in time for the weekend.
Old 12-08-2021, 11:03 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Looking at Chelsea’s bench last night it’s safe to say they will be at pretty much full strength Saturday.

————————-Guiata————————-
Ward———Tomkins——Guehi——-Mitchell
—————————————————————-
———McArthur—-Jairo—-Schlupp————
—————————————————————-
Ayew———-——Benteke——————Zaha

Keep it tight and hope for something on the counter. As long as we don’t do what Roy did the last few visits to Stamford Bridge and just roll over and have our bellies tickled then I will be happy with that. Last season was pathetic.
Old 12-08-2021, 11:05 AM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Guaita
Clyne -- Kouyate -- Guehi --- Mitchell
Riedewald -- McArthur
Ayew ---------- Schlupp ---------- Zaha
Benteke

Ward has been done by Pulicic everytime he has played him so Clyne starts.
Old 13-08-2021, 02:21 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Reckon it might be:

----------------------------Guaita--------------------------------
Ward--------Anderson----------------Guehi------------Mitchell
----------------------------Jairo----------------------------------
-------------McArthur----------------Schlupp--------------------
------Ayew---------------Benteke----------------Zaha----------
Old 13-08-2021, 02:28 PM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Reckon it might be:

Viv?

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Reckon it might be:

I'd swap Anderson for Andersen but otherwise looks good given the limited options at the moment.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Short on midfielders with the injuries and Gallagher not able to play. And that JR does not have the physical defensive traits to play in that role.
Old 13-08-2021, 02:40 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Guaita
Clyne. Guehi. Tomkins. Mitchell
Kouyate
McArthur. Riedewald
Schlupp. Benteke. Zaha
Old 13-08-2021, 02:43 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
I know it's a thread on our line up but will Lukaku be able to play on Saturday? Not sure if elite sports players get a pass on quarantine regs? Or even what they are when coming from Italy if I'm in perfectly honest
Nope. He's eligible but Tuchel has confirmed his first game will be Arsenal.
Old 13-08-2021, 02:44 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
--------------------Guaita-------------------

Ward-----Andersen-----Guehi-----Mitchell

-----------------Reidewald-----------------

---------McArthur--------Schlupp---------

Ayew------------Benteke------------Zaha

Subs: Butland, Clyne, Tomkins, Kelly, Hannam, Kouyate, Banks, Rak-Sakyi & Mateta

Too many defenders on the bench but with other positions being hit with injuries etc. not sure there is much else to do.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 13-08-2021, 02:44 PM

Palace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace43 View Post
Guaita
Clyne - Andersen - Guehi - Mitchell
Riedewald
McArthur - Schlupp
Rak-Sakyi - Benteke - Zaha

Butland, Ward, Tomkins, Kouyate, Milivojevic, Kirby, Banks, Ayew, Mateta

Olise and Eze are both big misses for this team. Imagine the starting line up we would be able to put out with everyone fit!

I think we need one more attacking first team player to complete our squad.
2 weeks on and I donít think I would change it at all. I think Ayew and Ward will play instead of Rak-Sakyi and Clyne, but I personally would go with the line-up Iíve posted.

There just seems to be a couple more absences on the bench. 1/2/3 of M. Boateng/Hannam/OíBrien will probably have to come into the bench. Thereís no Luka and we donít know about the fitness of Kouyate or Tomkins
Old 13-08-2021, 02:51 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd like Kouyate in midfield if either Tomkins or Andersen are fit to start as Riedewald in a defensive midfield capacity scares me.