Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-07-2022, 09:22 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone got a streaming site that you can log into and watch via a browser? Looking like Smoothstreams which I’ve been with for most of our time in the prem is gone and it’s handy having something that has a web login when you’re on the go. Did Donkey before but I’d be surprised if it didn’t get blocked again.
Old 23-07-2022, 09:29 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_the_eagle View Post
Anyone got a streaming site that you can log into and watch via a browser? Looking like Smoothstreams which I’ve been with for most of our time in the prem is gone and it’s handy having something that has a web login when you’re on the go. Did Donkey before but I’d be surprised if it didn’t get blocked again.

Last edited by stinky; 26-07-2022 at 12:23 PM.
Old 26-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Probationary User

Sask3m is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_the_eagle View Post
I'm in the same boat. If anyone has something I'd appreciate it.
Old 26-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
14 years with smoothstreams. I feel a bit empty now!
Old 26-07-2022, 07:25 PM

Deezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dm me for a service. Free trial available. A few on here will vouch for it. I too had Smoothstreams but as a back up service.

Last edited by Deezel; 26-07-2022 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:54 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post
I may have confused myself but I think the web address that replaces playutv.com is To view the link you have to Register or Login - but maybe the above work too when pasted in a browser
All i seem to get is Playback error regardless what i try to watch ?
Old 04-08-2022, 01:12 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezel View Post
Dm me for a service. Free trial available. A few on here will vouch for it. I too had Smoothstreams but as a back up service.

Old 07-08-2022, 02:34 PM
Probationary User

jonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Does anyone here have Phoenix Streams Telegram. I lost it and need to renew my subs.

Thanks
Old 08-08-2022, 04:06 PM

e-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboys44 View Post
Does anyone here have Phoenix Streams Telegram. I lost it and need to renew my subs.

Thanks
PM me your telegram id and I will sort
Old 08-08-2022, 04:43 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
All i seem to get is Playback error regardless what i try to watch ?
Did you manage to sort this - channels have been fine for me on universalwebtv.com though I generally watch on the XCIPTV app thingy.
Old 08-08-2022, 04:48 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Does anyone know of a source for IPTV accessed through the Bond app?
Old 08-08-2022, 09:37 PM
Probationary User

jonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjonboys44 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-Eagle View Post
PM me your telegram id and I will sort
@RebornGenerationv2 -- For some odd reason it doesn't let me DM.

"Send a message via Email to e-Eagle."

I just did this, please help urgently.

Thank you.

Last edited by jonboys44; 08-08-2022 at 09:57 PM.
Old 09-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboys44 View Post
@RebornGenerationv2 -- For some odd reason it doesn't let me DM.

"Send a message via Email to e-Eagle."

I just did this, please help urgently.

Thank you.
Jesus mate delete your last two messages. You've given out your contact information in one and info about an illegal service in another.
Old 13-08-2022, 01:25 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Gave up on Donkey last season.

So what’s the best online option now? Happy to pay a subscription if reliable. Only thing is it has to be online access only as there’s very few opportunities to actually watch the TV these days so I guess a firestick is out of the question.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 13-08-2022, 04:15 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post
Did you manage to sort this - channels have been fine for me on universalwebtv.com though I generally watch on the XCIPTV app thingy.
Trying to watch EPL / EFL games today - same message
Old 13-08-2022, 05:27 PM

speagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Gave up on Donkey last season.

So what’s the best online option now? Happy to pay a subscription if reliable. Only thing is it has to be online access only as there’s very few opportunities to actually watch the TV these days so I guess a firestick is out of the question.
I gave up on SD too. Tried Opus sports via a VPN but never got it to work. Only interested in watching 4 or 5 Palace games I can't attend and that are not on Sky/BT/Prime.
Old 16-08-2022, 01:26 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Trying to watch EPL / EFL games today - same message
A few suggestions.

Have you tried with an Incognito Browser - possibly some sort of caching issue.

If not are you able to log in at the members area to check you have a valid subscription? I think passwords are different for the member accounts and the web browser so have you got the correct one?

Do you have a phone or other android device - if so try downloading XCIPTV and see if that works

I've had no problems at all with SportsDonkey recently.
Old 16-08-2022, 01:26 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Sorry if it’s already been covered but does anyone know how to watch Prem games in full a few hours after the game ?
Old 18-08-2022, 07:21 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Sorry if it’s already been covered but does anyone know how to watch Prem games in full a few hours after the game ?
soccercatch.com or fullmatchsports.cc
Old 18-08-2022, 07:46 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Cheers . How long does it take to pop up after say a 3pm game please ?