Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 20-11-2022, 05:00 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
World Cup 2022 threads aren't appearing on the front page

On first glance you would think everyone on the BBS had genuinely zero interest in the comptition (bar betting).

Could we get them showing up there plz?
Old 22-11-2022, 09:08 PM
Solidisk ADFS

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
On first glance you would think everyone on the BBS had genuinely zero interest in the comptition (bar betting).

Could we get them showing up there plz?
Yeah. 'Latest from the Forums' is configurable and the WC2022 forum is new. Years ago the mods removed Chit Chat Mould from the same feed as it was muddying the waters.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:10 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Probably not an ideal solution for you, but I always go to "New Posts" on the main forum page whenever I want to see what nonsense we have been posting.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:13 PM
Solidisk ADFS

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Probably not an ideal solution for you, but I always go to "New Posts" on the main forum page whenever I want to see what nonsense we have been posting.
My shortcut links straight to To view the link you have to Register or Login and I tend to press New Posts as soon as I am there. I rarely see the homepage although the auto-news feed can be interesting.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:20 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Me too except I haven't seen the homepage in a billion years so dunno what this auto-news feed electickery majick you speak of is.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:34 PM
Solidisk ADFS

Quote:
Me too except I haven't seen the homepage in a billion years so dunno what this auto-news feed electickery majick you speak of is.
"News" in the middle - To view the link you have to Register or Login

Simplistically, it just searches for news items with "Crystal Palace" in it and posts the top few in a list...

Quote:
Crystal Palace Stadium: Former home of athletics 'managed to disrepair' BBC
Crystal Palace closed due to parts of the stadium being unsafe - AW Athletics Weekly
'Exclusion zones' set up for public safety in Crystal Palace Park Inside Croydon
UPDATED: GLA statement on temporary closure of Crystal Palace National Sports Centre and areas of Crystal Palace Park Mayor of London
Locals 'peeved off' as Crystal Palace Park shuts because floodlights are 'unsafe' My London
View Full coverage on Google News
Old 22-11-2022, 09:50 PM
jft39

I think I can probably live without that.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:56 PM
Solidisk ADFS

Quote:
I think I can probably live without that.
Yeah it seems a little skewed at the moment