Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-06-2020, 03:26 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Donkey been perfect today. Just had a updated mail from them and hopefully things will be better. Have got a VPN but don't find it helps the quality at all. Not using it at mom. thought Donkey advised us not to stream on one outside here and the USA
Old 23-06-2020, 07:49 PM

Duke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Anyone having issues with limitless?

Nothing was playing so i followed the steps to download vlc. No joy

Decided to uninstall and start again. Now can’t log in. Says network error occurred check internet connection.
Old 23-06-2020, 07:57 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Anyone having issues with limitless?

Nothing was playing so i followed the steps to download vlc. No joy

Decided to uninstall and start again. Now canít log in. Says network error occurred check internet connection.
Working fine here with VPN but not without.
Old 23-06-2020, 08:01 PM

Duke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Ah right thank you
Old 23-06-2020, 08:23 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know what channel the Barca game is on?
Old 23-06-2020, 08:25 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
.....kicks off at 9! No wonder I couldn't find it!
Old 23-06-2020, 08:33 PM

No1Fan. Thank you. VPN on and it’s sorted. Thanks a million for your help
Old 23-06-2020, 09:27 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
No1Fan. Thank you. VPN on and it’s sorted. Thanks a million for your help
no problem mate

The ISP's are shit hot with blocks at the moment. Whenever EPL is on i cannot access any of my IPTV services without a VPN
Old 23-06-2020, 11:46 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is here
Used the android app on my TV and it was perfect

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 24-06-2020, 07:31 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1FAN View Post
no problem mate

The ISP's are shit hot with blocks at the moment. Whenever EPL is on i cannot access any of my IPTV services without a VPN
I never used a VPN last night, and watched on Sky Sports, albeit that it was broadcasting in Ireland.

I will avoid Sky Sports tonight, and probably watch on Supersports or Optus.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:52 AM
Probationary User

crawford worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercrawford worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercrawford worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercrawford worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercrawford worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercrawford worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercrawford worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercrawford worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercrawford worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercrawford worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercrawford worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
Can I use a To view the link you have to Register or Login on a Macbook?

Last edited by crawford; 27-06-2020 at 03:50 PM.
Old 25-06-2020, 12:41 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is here
Donkey was perfect again yesterday (sadly).

Looks like they have got their act together.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 25-06-2020, 09:22 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawford View Post
Can I use a VPN to run Windows 10 on a Macbook?
Why would a vpn help you do this ?
Old 25-06-2020, 09:29 PM

Imajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sky broadband, no vpn and SD with xtream on the iPad and Firestick has been perfect
Old 25-06-2020, 09:34 PM
Erect Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
I never used a VPN last night, and watched on Sky Sports, albeit that it was broadcasting in Ireland.

I will avoid Sky Sports tonight, and probably watch on Supersports or Optus.
I should have added the bigger ISPs are shit hot. Im with Virgin and they are blocking every time EPL is on
Old 25-06-2020, 09:54 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I should have added the bigger ISPs are shit hot. Im with Virgin and they are blocking every time EPL is on
unless you use a vpn
Old 25-06-2020, 10:20 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I am with Virgin and have watched no problem. Have got a VPN but rarely use it. Strange going ons
Old 25-06-2020, 11:27 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
I would also add, why would you openly use an illegal service and not hide your identity and location by using a VPN?

VPNs aren't just for making a buffering/stalling stream run better. They're for privacy.
Old 26-06-2020, 07:22 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
I was using Hotspot shield on the old frestick, but it was really slowing it down when activated so I never bothered to install it on the 4k. Is a paid VPN less resource hungry?
Old 26-06-2020, 08:53 AM
Erect Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
I am with Virgin and have watched no problem. Have got a VPN but rarely use it. Strange going ons
Maybe my IPTV services are to mainstream then! Oh well as long as they work I guess