Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport » Olympics

Notices

Old 31-07-2021, 03:36 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I was in a bar having a sandwich today and they had the Equestrian Dressage on the TV in my line of sight... WTF!

I'm sure there is minutia differences in the rides, but every one looked identical to me, and not very exciting to boot. I guess it takes all sorts, and I appreciate this is an old establish Olympic "sport", but come on!
What's a bar ? been trying to remember.
Old 31-07-2021, 07:40 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Lauren Price looked absolutely excellent in the boxing.
Look excellent today as well
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 31-07-2021, 01:48 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Hasn’t he heard the Home Secretary speak recently?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 31-07-2021, 02:50 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
What's a bar ? been trying to remember.
It is a place where people go for a drink. It is not that important now really…
Old 01-08-2021, 12:25 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
I think I vaguely remember them.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:04 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Hasn’t he heard the Home Secretary speak recently?

Blimey! I assume she drops her "H's" also... What a dick!

I'd be more upset by his pompous private school accent if he was doing the commentating... not that he would lower himself to such a menial task.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:32 AM
I am a Bad Man

The BMX gold won by Charlotte Worthington, was very good to watch to do a somersault with a bike, that is awesome, I can’t even touch my toes….ffs
Old 01-08-2021, 09:33 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
I think I vaguely remember them.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:12 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Weird seeing an Italian win men’s 100m Gold.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 01-08-2021, 09:52 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Weird seeing an Italian win men’s 100m Gold.
No Jamaicans in the final is weird too

I think if Hughes had not got himself disqualified we would have seen a medal he is fast
Old 02-08-2021, 12:14 AM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Aside from the issues over broadcast rights, the BBC Sport website isn't doing a great job of providing coverage - their whole website seems stuck in 2003.

ESPN website is much better, and has something missing from almost every other sports outlet I've looked at - a full list of what's on and when on 1 page.

Werner Herzog

Last edited by Excowboy; 02-08-2021 at 01:08 AM.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:38 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I'm using the NHK website, since that's where I'm watching the streams as well. To view the link you have to Register or Login Not sure if you guys can watch the live streams without a VPN but they keep the results updated.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:02 AM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I'm using the NHK website, since that's where I'm watching the streams as well. To view the link you have to Register or Login Not sure if you guys can watch the live streams without a VPN but they keep the results updated.
Cheers, that's a much better layout. Don't seem to be able to change time zone, though!

Werner Herzog
Old 02-08-2021, 07:23 AM
Thinking

Bintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is here
Well done to the Indonesian women's doubles. Unseeded but beat the Chinese to take the gold in straight sets.

The wife is now receiving multiple texts, WA, Instagram messages all playing the national anthem.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:28 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Enjoying all the Velodrome action, women earlier (new WR from the Germans) and now men's team pursuit qualifiers and Denmark apparently the favourites for the first time after their Berlin world record times last year, but sure GB will be up there as well.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:49 AM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Michael Johnson shutting Denise Lewis down.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:58 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Enjoyed the men's team pursuit earlier, but that handlebar failure for the Australian crash was nasty though, can just imagine the carnage if he had been up front.

Men's Badminton final now
Old 02-08-2021, 12:27 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Laurel Hubbard, the transgender female weightlifter, absolutely flopped.
Old 02-08-2021, 03:28 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Michael Johnson shutting Denise Lewis down.
That was brilliant
Old 02-08-2021, 06:50 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Laurel Hubbard, the transgender female weightlifter, absolutely flopped.
Oh dear, how sad.