Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-08-2021, 10:41 AM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seen at Beckenham this morning ! Just driving past in his car thatís as about as near a chance so positive news yes
Old 02-08-2021, 11:21 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingle View Post
Are c*nts.

Following on from (and inspired by the success of) the Man U are w*nkers thread, i've decided to start this thread dedicated to one of the few clubs who piss me off as much as the w*nkers from Manchester.

Tottenham: Despicable club with sh*tty, w*nkstaining, deluded fans. Absolute c*nts.

Discuss.
I hate them more than any other club. I agree with you.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:48 AM

sheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Harry Kane reported not to have turned up to training this morning despite being expected to.
Would be nice to think Spurs and Kane could come to an agreement without a drawn out and acrimonious ending.

Also, as much as people have called into question wilfs performances heís never once tried to pull this crap. Sometimes I think we take that for granted.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:16 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Fair play to Kane. I doubt it’s about money. He knows he’ll never win anything at Spurs
Old 02-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post

Also, as much as people have called into question wilfs performances heís never once tried to pull this crap. Sometimes I think we take that for granted.
^^^^^^
Old 02-08-2021, 01:08 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Would be nice to think Spurs and Kane could come to an agreement without a drawn out and acrimonious ending.

Yes, it's one thing to hand in a transfer request, it's another to not turn up and do your job.

I wouldn't pay him, regardless of whether he wants to leave or not.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:09 PM
Shit or Bust

Shamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is here
Quote:
Makes it easier to not do this crap when there's no one wanting you! Everton don't count.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Fair play to Kane. I doubt itís about money. He knows heíll never win anything at Spurs
this

he's England's golden boy, one of the top 3 strikers in the world (at least) and at his peak, having given "spurs" years of service only for them to do **** all for the most part. Get that move Harry
Old 02-08-2021, 07:56 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
this

he's England's golden boy, one of the top 3 strikers in the world (at least) and at his peak, having given "spurs" years of service only for them to do **** all for the most part. Get that move Harry
He’s under contract to THFC, and decides to act like a c*nt

Can’t stand Spurs on any level but this is on Kane
Old 02-08-2021, 08:30 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Spurs are broke. Idiots not to cash in now.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:43 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Iím surprised they donít take the cash and rebuild with 3 players.
Their squad is pretty average.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:50 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Kane clearly feels he had an agreement with Levy that Levy has reneged on.

This why you put in a release fee with agreed conditions
Old 02-08-2021, 08:51 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Iím surprised they donít take the cash
EFA
Old 02-08-2021, 09:06 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Also, as much as people have called into question wilfs performances he’s never once tried to pull this crap. Sometimes I think we take that for granted.
I think if SP and Wilf had a gentleman's agreement that he could leave if xyz happened and SP didn't honour it I could definitely see Wilf doing the same. I think SP has always been very transparent in that regard and said Wilf can go we get an offer than is right for the club he can leave.

My guess is Levy has said if we don't finish top 4 this season then you can leave. I bet Kane wasn't best pleased when Levy sacked Mourinho the week before the Carabao cup final either.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:56 PM

sheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Heís under contract to THFC, and decides to act like a c*nt

Canít stand Spurs on any level but this is on Kane
Personally I think itís more the agents fault. No way should players be agreeing 4 / 5 year contracts.

If I was a footballer the max I would agree would be a 3 year deal with minimum fee releases etc (Haaland seems to be a good example). The one thing I always find weird is when players are criticised by fans for ďrunning downĒ their contract. Never get what the issue is tbh.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:35 PM

jrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've often wondered about the legal status of football contracts. If I was on a five year contract with a company and wanted to leave, even to join a competitor, I'd just hand my notice in, work my two weeks and start my other job after an afternoon in the pub, snog the receptionist and smile at the false platitudes from the boss. What's different about football?
Old 02-08-2021, 10:59 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
Quote:
What just like they did with the Bale cash?
Old 02-08-2021, 11:03 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnicholson View Post
I've often wondered about the legal status of football contracts. If I was on a five year contract with a company and wanted to leave, even to join a competitor, I'd just hand my notice in, work my two weeks and start my other job after an afternoon in the pub, snog the receptionist and smile at the false platitudes from the boss. What's different about football?
Mostly that the period of notice is more like 2 years than 2 weeks (it is the period remaining on a player's contract). Also that you can't join a competitor without the permission of your previous employer while under contract - the league you intend to play in won't allow you to be registered without the transfer being done in an orderly way.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:05 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Their squad is pretty average.
I am pretty sure they will be happy to take the cash but probably won't invest it all, but no one wants to pay the £160m that Spurs want.
Old 03-08-2021, 01:24 AM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
What just like they did with the Bale cash?
they blew it all on mediocrity. doubt they'll do that again. They'll probably pay down debt and get some aging but well known "star" to placate the fans

it must suck to be a spurs fan. ultimately you are the worlds richest selling club that never wins anything.