Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 21-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My egg hatched this morning and I got an Ekansssss!
Old 21-07-2016, 01:29 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
No new pokemon for me for a while apart from ones I have evolved, though my office is pokestop so forever getting rid off potions etc that I am not using at the mo as I haven't gone to a gym for a battle yet. Level 14 currently.

My pokemon top 5:
Hypno CP 811
Golbat CP 685
Seaking CP 685
Starmie CP 684
Electabuzz CP 678
Old 21-07-2016, 01:56 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just had an awesome session in greenpark- caught a few new ones and got enough to evolve a few now.

At level 13 my top 5 are:

Hypno 810
hypno 720
Electabuzz 598
Pidgeot 562
Hypno 521
Porygon 516

Yes there a cluster**** of drowzees around Victoria!!
Old 21-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I have a way to go

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-07-2016, 05:21 PM
Baller!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Caught a Cubone today and evolved a Krabby into a Kingler and an Eevee into a Flareon.

Top 5:
Hypno - 713
Flareon - 664
Kingler - 464
Golbat - 415
Jynx - 385
Old 21-07-2016, 05:29 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Level 11 for me.

Top 5:
Hypno 634
Golbat 541
Jynx 472
Weepinbell 331
Fearow 331
Old 22-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Does it matter if you power up before or after you evolve?

I'm Level 18.

Top 5:
Vaporeon 1397
Pinsir 1008
Alakazam 822
Pidgeot 821
Pindir 812
Old 22-07-2016, 03:09 AM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pokemon power up more (i.e. they get a higher CP increase with each level up) after they have evolved. Don't bother powering up your Pidgeys guys
Old 22-07-2016, 06:30 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
I've read something that suggests that it doesn't matter if you go Evolve - Power Up, or Power Up - Evolve, as the gains are similar in terms of relation to CP ceiling.

In a lot of cases, XL Pokemon will have a higher ceiling than XS.

And store up your drowzees and rattatas and do a mass evolve spree on a lucky egg - read that yesterday and went pretty much straight through level 10!
Old 22-07-2016, 07:24 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparently you can choose which pokemon you want your Eevee to become.

set the nickname as:

Rainer for vaporeon (allegedly the strongest out the 3)
Sparky for jolteon
Pyro for flareon
Old 22-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My egg hatched and I got this

Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (575.2 KB, 202 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 22-07-2016, 01:30 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Do you just transfer duplicates that have less CP?

Also do you take into account their attacks? I have one with slightly less CP, but seems to have more powerful attacks.

Completely new to Pokemon by the way
Old 22-07-2016, 01:35 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Do you just transfer duplicates that have less CP?

Also do you take into account their attacks? I have one with slightly less CP, but seems to have more powerful attacks.

Completely new to Pokemon by the way
Yes and No.

If you have 2 CP of 1000 and 999 then take a look at the moves.

For example

Charizard CP 1000 may have 1 Fire Type and 1 Normal Type
Charizard CP 999 may have 1 Fire Type and 1 Dragon Type

So you will prefer the CP 999 Charizard.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Baller!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Just hatched an Eggsecute.
Old 22-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
It's starting to feel like a grind - anyone else?

I'm liking the excercise though
Old 22-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Yes and No.

If you have 2 CP of 1000 and 999 then take a look at the moves.

For example

Charizard CP 1000 may have 1 Fire Type and 1 Normal Type
Charizard CP 999 may have 1 Fire Type and 1 Dragon Type

So you will prefer the CP 999 Charizard.
Didn't know that... I've been Transfering them without checking.

Those special attacks... Are they what you need to press and hold your Pokemon during a battle to release? How do you know how long to hold for and how often should you stop screen mashing and release a special attack?

I'm crap at fighting... Only done a few and took my first gym yesterday just through brute force. I can't seem to swerve left or right and keep attacking.
Old 22-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Baller!!!

Caught a Wigglytuff earlier and the game crashed.

It's not a grind yet! But would be nice to see a few more Pokemon occasionally. Fed up of relentless Pidgey, Rattata, Zubat, Drowsee. Some variety would be nice. I wqs sat on a train over the Thames earlier and not one Water type came up.
Old 22-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
It's starting to feel like a grind - anyone else?

I'm liking the excercise though
It feels more like a race... The gyms around me are getting higher and higher guardians left by people who are racing through the levels every single day.

There's a bloke down the road who works from home and lives next to a popular pokestop where people are dropping lures at all times of day and night.

He is just sitting there hoovering up everything and replenishing his items every few minutes if he needs to.
Old 22-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Baller!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
It feels more like a race... The gyms around me are getting higher and higher guardians left by people who are racing through the levels every single day.

There's a bloke down the road who works from home and lives next to a popular pokestop where people are dropping lures at all times of day and night.

He is just sitting there hoovering up everything and replenishing his items every few minutes if he needs to.
Which is why yesterday I took a break and played some real Pokemon. I don't get time to sit about on it all day. Watch by the end of the 6 weeks holidays. The kids will have stupidly levelled Pokemon.

Still... Not stopped me from buying the Pokemon Go Plus add on.
Old 22-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Fay Wray

I suppose if the gyms all get super-powerful we can just concentrate on collecting as many of the 151 (?) as possible and sod the gym element.

I heard that they are going to introduce one on one battles, and trading etc. etc. - but they need to ensure that the 'early adopters' (as someone said earlier on this thread) do not completely dominate the game.