Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I hope not. This is a success because its ubiquitous on smart phones.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:46 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
walked 7 miles today - eek
Old 01-08-2016, 08:02 PM

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
Ran my usual 5km with the phone on my arm.
No chuffing server = no km's recorded.
Rebooted phone and the server connected, caught a Rat but the distance is lost forever.
Ah well, no miles until Wednesday's run then.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
walked 7 miles today - eek
Good work.

They need to clamp down on GPS spoofing - a bloke I know has fallen for the temptation and is spoofing his location. His Dad is pissed off as he was really pleased that he was out doing 25km a week up until now - but he has jail broken his phone and installed some kind of GPS spoof app (I haven't spoken personally to him about it - I think he is on iOS) and apparently spent the day 'in Brighton' hoovering up from his room. Taking over gyms, grabbing loads of new Pokemon, spinning stops at will etc.

It isn't new to cheat at online games, when Quake etc. first went online there were auto-target scripts and stuff. Mind you I played paintball 'in real life' against a load of wankers who would 'rub off' when hit etc.

I suppose you gave to question what you achieve? It's like cheating at solitaire unless you can convert it into real cash or something, although I have heard of people selling their Pokemon Go logins for hundreds of quid.

Perhaps the app needs to have authority to look at what else is running on your phone... There can only be so many GPS spoof apps that people can run without in depth technical knowledge?
Old 02-08-2016, 07:59 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Good work.

They need to clamp down on GPS spoofing - a bloke I know has fallen for the temptation and is spoofing his location. His Dad is pissed off as he was really pleased that he was out doing 25km a week up until now - but he has jail broken his phone and installed some kind of GPS spoof app (I haven't spoken personally to him about it - I think he is on iOS) and apparently spent the day 'in Brighton' hoovering up from his room. Taking over gyms, grabbing loads of new Pokemon, spinning stops at will etc.

It isn't new to cheat at online games, when Quake etc. first went online there were auto-target scripts and stuff. Mind you I played paintball 'in real life' against a load of wankers who would 'rub off' when hit etc.

I suppose you gave to question what you achieve? It's like cheating at solitaire unless you can convert it into real cash or something, although I have heard of people selling their Pokemon Go logins for hundreds of quid.

Perhaps the app needs to have authority to look at what else is running on your phone... There can only be so many GPS spoof apps that people can run without in depth technical knowledge?
So he wasn't out of place down there then?!
Old 02-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Baller!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Game seems broken. Just took me about 8 Pokeballs, 10 razz berrys and about 15 great balls to catch a cp 325 Squirtle.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
not broken they're just trying to make it a lot harder.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 02-08-2016, 02:49 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd say broken. Making it harder to catch pokemon even half the cp of that squirtle has resulted in me running out of pokeballs much more reguarly and im not going to start buying them.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:58 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What's the 3rd party apps people are using to track them then guys??

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 02-08-2016, 02:58 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Definitely a bit harder to catch Pokemon now, I had a 17cp Rattata break out earlier! WTF!

Golf handicap - 7.7
Old 02-08-2016, 03:07 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
What's the 3rd party apps people are using to track them then guys??
you could use Pokevision or Pokeradar

but they have been made redundant now due to the new update.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 02-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post
you could use Pokevision or Pokeradar

but they have been made redundant now due to the new update.
yeah niantic have taken them sites down. Its basically impossible to actually track anything now until they sort it out.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Baller!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
I'd say broken. Making it harder to catch pokemon even half the cp of that squirtle has resulted in me running out of pokeballs much more reguarly and im not going to start buying them.
Basically what I eluded to when the game come out. Now they are basically forcing people to use their own cash to buy stuff like Pokeballs. Naughty!
Old 02-08-2016, 03:47 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Basically what I eluded to when the game come out. Now they are basically forcing people to use their own cash to buy stuff like Pokeballs. Naughty!
Don't think there is a problem with that, free app after all. I'm quite fortunate, the lap I do to get keys from agents in Chelmsford, takes me by about 15 pokestops in less than 1/2 a mile, did the lap twice today and got over 30 pokeballs.

Golf handicap - 7.7
Old 02-08-2016, 03:59 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am by no means an avid player of this game but I did install it to see what it's all about. My nearby list shows no pidgeys but that's all I find. That don't seem right.

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 03-08-2016, 05:20 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
my highest CP so far !
Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (550.1 KB, 135 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 03-08-2016, 07:33 AM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Yup - I had the same yesterday, throwing about 20 balls and berries at a basic pokemon so I'm nearly out of basic balls now. If you don't happen to be near a pokestop and/or don't want to camp outside one for hours to replenish your stocks then you will soon be regularly buying gold to buy balls. It's clearly a purely commercial decision to encourage regular revenue income.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:38 AM
Fay Wray

The most enjoyment I get is finding new pokemon and evolving them etc. - I'm actually starting to get fed up with the whole ball throwing part. I hate wasting the balls as they are jumping so often now it's just a frustration rather than any kind of fun. Watching that bloody ball wobble before they break free yet again... bollocks.

And I don't really play the gyms much - all that pissing about to get 10 gold every 21 hours? Most of the gyms near me have level 23/24/25 2000+ guardians and many of them have probably spoofed their GPS anyway so it isn't worth it.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:51 AM
Is on dis ting.

I don't understand how you guys are struggling with Pokeballs.

I have 120 pokeballs and 60 great balls.

I use Razzberries and then catch them.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:58 AM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post
I don't understand how you guys are struggling with Pokeballs.

I have 120 pokeballs and 60 great balls.

I use Razzberries and then catch them.
The update has apparently increased difficulty of catching pokemon, when you the player are at higher levels. However the effectiveness of Razz Berries has also been greatly improved.

In other news Master balls are now programmed in but currently have a release rate of 0 so assume they'll be in a future update. Wild pokemon levels do not increase once you have reached level 30. Finally they have adjusted a lot of the attacks to level the playing field as Vaperons were considered over powered (This is good news for my electabuzz as thunder attack has increased greatly, also watch out for Raticates, or any other pokemon with the move Hyper Beam, now attack damage of 120 per hit)

Don't claim to have any proof other than a guy on Reddit who has broken down the code to see the game's innards.