Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 30-06-2019, 08:25 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Still can't believe no one picked up on this.

'THE GREAT UNWASHED' FFS. Is HPalace a 19th-century work-house owner?

……………...

Pretty much the same, I think we worked out farm worker ganger. In the nicest possible way of course.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:16 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Farage To view the link you have to Register or Login

No 50 page thread
Old 30-06-2019, 09:42 AM
Unbannable

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Pretty much the same, I think we worked out farm worker ganger. In the nicest possible way of course.

He's a farm gang meister? It would explain a lot.

Gang meisters love FoM, the less documentation and red tape the better $$$
In the nicest, most liberal way of course.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:47 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

He's a farm gang meister? It would explain a lot.

Gang meisters love FoM, the less documentation and red tape the better $$$
In the nicest, most liberal way of course.
Ironic that Waggy winner drones on and on about cliques and bullying isn’t it?

Cricket wanker.
Old 30-06-2019, 10:00 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=Raggy;14806073I am a hand-wringing, virtue-signalling twat... there i have admitted it /QUOTE]EFA

SaulAlinsky
Old 30-06-2019, 10:02 AM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Old 30-06-2019, 11:42 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Strange how a throw away line mentioning personal hygiene has caused Raggy to have a hissy-fit..
God knows what he is still doing here, given how much he admits to hating the BBS.

He’s an odd one for sure.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 30-06-2019, 04:26 PM
handwringing islamofacist

Clapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I’m not sure you are getting it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
I'm sure he isn't.
That's not how I read it.

My intention was ironic and I thought my use of it, in context, was clearly ironic, i.e I was implying that many middle-class English liberals have a pretty thorough contempt for working class people and to some extent form their opinions around that (e.g. some Bremainer fanaticism seems to me clearly based in anger at working class people having voted out - how dare they!). So I used a contemptuous term.

But I didn't detect any irony in Hpalace's use of the term. I thought he was using 'the great unwashed' as a direct synonym for 'working class'. In which case Raggy has got it right imo.

Walter Benjamin
Old 30-06-2019, 04:34 PM
handwringing islamofacist

Clapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post

That is not the will of his constituents - he had a majority of nearly 20,000 and over 57% of the vote in 2017, which suggests his appeal goes beyond simple tribalism. This is not a defence of the Tory party as their leader/PM selection process is hardly a paragon of virtue. However, as happened in the US with the Tea Party, there is risk of our politics being dragged into extreme positions by the influence of individuals with the money to drive it more than at any time in the past.
His constituents would probably vote for a donkey with a blue rosette on it - that's the nature of FPTP and the overwhelming majority of seats are safe, there's bugger all democratic about the whole process really. The personal vote of most MPs is tiny - as the Change UK MPs are going to find out in the next election.

I have to say the idea that British politics is suddenly at risk of being "dragged into extreme positions by the influence of individuals with money" seems really naive to me - that's basically a perfect description of British politics of the last 35 years. You can't suddnely object to this because you don't like the particular policies, object to it on principle, object to arseholes like Murdoch and his leech-like grip on British politics. Probably the best reason I can think of to vote Corbyn is because of his readiness to stick two fingers up at Murdoch. We need to start getting rid of these parasites.

Walter Benjamin
Old 30-06-2019, 05:56 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Rover View Post

My intention was ironic and I thought my use of it, in context, was clearly ironic, i.e I was implying that many middle-class English liberals have a pretty thorough contempt for working class people and to some extent form their opinions around that (e.g. some Bremainer fanaticism seems to me clearly based in anger at working class people having voted out - how dare they!). So I used a contemptuous term.

But I didn't detect any irony in Hpalace's use of the term. I thought he was using 'the great unwashed' as a direct synonym for 'working class'. In which case Raggy has got it right imo.
Lol. I literally repeated your turn of phrase to confirm that once brexit is done the older conservative voters will cease their alliance with the lower classes before promptly voting to screw them again. It’s a temporary alliance and a mad one as the people they are allied with do actually see them as the ‘great unwashed’ and will be the first in line to **** them over.
Old 30-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Unbannable

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Lol. I literally repeated your turn of phrase to confirm that once brexit is done the older conservative voters will cease their alliance with the lower classes before promptly voting to screw them again. It’s a temporary alliance and a mad one as the people they are allied with do actually see them as the ‘great unwashed’ and will be the first in line to **** them over.
It was obvious that he was using it ironically, referring to how the metropolitan elites viewed their compatriots.

It was equally obvious that you were not.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Old 30-06-2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
It was obvious that he was using it ironically, referring to how the metropolitan elites viewed their compatriots.

. Perhaps I used it ironically (lol), perhaps I used it as a rhetorical device to continue a point, perhaps I used it meaningfully like Nigel Farage and perhaps now I don’t give enough of a shit to worry about it.

Why are you still here? Oh that’s right cos as you stated on the other one you enjoy trolling on the bbs . Whatever gives you shits and giggles I guess.

Last edited by Hpalace; 30-06-2019 at 11:19 PM.
Old 30-06-2019, 07:12 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

Cricket wanker.
Old 30-06-2019, 07:17 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Only obvious to you ( and Clapham Rover who must have been drunk when reading Hpalaces post )
Old 30-06-2019, 07:19 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Remember it’s obvious to Ragworm that the Pentagon was not hit by a plane.

It’s possible he could be trolling, because he has already admitted that he loves trolling the BBS.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 30-06-2019, 11:16 PM

Quote:

And to clarify you’re use of it wasn’t ‘ironic’. Unless you would like to explain the ‘irony’ of liberals calling working class people unwashed?

Don’t ya think?

Last edited by Hpalace; 30-06-2019 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:56 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
T In which case Raggy has got it right imo.
Oh Dear....

SaulAlinsky
Old 01-07-2019, 06:15 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Still can't believe no one picked up on this.

'THE GREAT UNWASHED' FFS. Is HPalace a 19th-century work-house owner?

See also Maz using 'DEFORMED' as a term of abuse, and some other twat 'joking' that he keeps Poles in his cupboard to pick his fruit.

Not that I am fan of any of them, but if Boris Johnson or Nigel Farage had said any one of these things, there would be a 50 page BBS thread full of hand-wringing, virtue-signalling twats queueing up to condemn them as far right fascists.

But one of the boorish BBS clique says them and....not a Dicky bird. Shhhh

******* hypocrites.
You struggle with context Raggy. This is because you deliberately and continually edit information to change the context so much that you have lost (or have never had) the skill set to apply context to information.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:28 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
No-deal not such a boon for farmers, it seems: To view the link you have to Register or Login.

Incidentally, that's £115m out of the £350m per week we won't be 'sending to Brussels'.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:15 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
No-deal not such a boon for farmers, it seems: To view the link you have to Register or Login.

Incidentally, that's £115m out of the £350m per week we won't be 'sending to Brussels'.
I hope Hunt has some tucked away for the blood whose job he was going to sacrifice "with a heavy heart"