Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 07-04-2021, 11:33 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinmorden View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Not him. The video below.
These are the loyalists remember. The minority pro brexit vote in NI and the pro unionists. Yeah it’s them that are rioting cos of brexit.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:11 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Errrr.....it is still in the same country and you only have one vote. If you live down here rather than Scotland I would assume one would be registered to vote down here.

Brits living abroad were not given the chance to vote for Brexit now they have to pay for it
This.

Wide open, from the crotch to the knee.

Its got a bit of Labrador shit in it too.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:33 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Kicking off in Belfast in 2021.....and I think it's building up into something really unpleasant.
Well done brexiteers.....even though the rioters in Belfast likely voted for it.
Boris got what his ego/image wanted tho, so the consequences don't matter apparently

Only made the news today over here, had no idea it has been going on for a few nights
Old 08-04-2021, 06:52 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Lovely flags they've got, though.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:54 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
I'd like to see more violent protest in the UK.

People (myself included), are way too passive, we're being totally ******* shafted by Boris and his shithouse Brexit.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:55 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post

People (myself included), are way too passive, we're being totally ******* shafted by Boris and his shithouse Brexit.
And when it's violence by people you don't agree with? Directed at you, maybe?
Old 08-04-2021, 07:08 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Stupid post. Trolling.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:10 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
And when it's violence by people you don't agree with? Directed at you, maybe?
Yeah I know it's a really stupid, immature attitude but this government is absolutely shafting us, totally corrupt and couldn't give a damn. Our political system is broken, there is no opposition and what can people do about it? Nothing. All we do is post shit on FB and chat forums that's about it.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Stupid post. Trolling.
Stupid yes. Trolling no, I mean it I would like to see violent protest directed at the government and the newspapers.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:13 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Stupid yes. Trolling no, I mean it I would like to see violent protest directed at the government and the newspapers.
Still a stupid thing to say. Innocent people get hurt and it weakens the argument put forward by decent people.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:13 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Exactly Biggus, however there are many who havnt lived there for a number of years, who may just want to spend October-march in a sunnier climate, (I know one person with arthritis who did this) and other younger types who may have worked hard to spend their retirement abroad, which is now not open to them.
Whilst my bounds knows no sympathy for those who voted for it, and I hope they have to sit miserably freezing their tits off through a Doncaster winter, there are many victims of this who did nothing to deserve it.
And I ask again....for what?
There was nothing stopping them from getting TIE though. They could then carry on living between countries.

Wide open, from the crotch to the knee.

Its got a bit of Labrador shit in it too.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:24 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Some people involved really need to take a long hard look at themselves

Old 08-04-2021, 08:30 AM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
It's bad when your hoping it's Loyalist paramilitaries trying to distract attention from organised crime investigations.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Still a stupid thing to say. Innocent people get hurt and it weakens the argument put forward by decent people.
Yeah but the decent people are just completely ignored and therefore irrelevant. I certainly don't see any decent people running the country.

Actually my all time favourite politcian was Mo Moland, fantastic woman and highly influential in the peace deal that Boris is currently dismantling and what for? not for the good of the country or it's people but purely because he fancied playing at being PM for a bit, sorting his mates out with a nice little earner and getting one over his old chum Cameron.

I actually hate violence, been caught up in it a few times and it's horrible but I'm so disgusted with the way the UK is going I've lost all hope.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:36 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
The fact that my reaction to that post was “I think I went there some time in the late nineties” suggests that I am not thinking about the same thing that you are thinking about.
I think that's highly likely.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:11 AM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think it does depend on how you do it, how proportional it is to the issue and tthe target. It's interesting how loyalists rioting in Belfast is covered in a more measured and less inflammatory way, than protests in Bristol.

Granted, a massive crack down on loyalists in NI probably would have far more repercussions politically than Bristol citizens.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:31 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Barry's experience of post brexit trade is illuminating. Reckons they have all been sold down the river.......we hear you Barry

Old 08-04-2021, 10:55 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
I think it does depend on how you do it, how proportional it is to the issue and tthe target. It's interesting how loyalists rioting in Belfast is covered in a more measured and less inflammatory way, than protests in Bristol.

Granted, a massive crack down on loyalists in NI probably would have far more repercussions politically than Bristol citizens.
The silence from the Outraged of Bristol is deafening.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:59 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
But it gave us Cabaret Voltaire.
And therefore Sweet Exorcist and loads of other bleep techno.
Old 08-04-2021, 11:02 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Barry's experience of post brexit trade is illuminating. Reckons they have all been sold down the river.......we hear you Barry

Why did tory voters / brexiteers vote for this?