Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 22-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Such sad news ...
You don't need much paperwork when your truck is going back to the EU empty, so it's no surprise at all that this permit process would be removed. Perhaps the biggest surprise is that it took so long to get rid of it. Perhaps the DfT kept it there hoping the exports would recover... but they've now realized they won't.
Old 22-04-2021, 06:49 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:

Such sad news ...
It is, we no longer export anything of value to EU, that is one market gone.
Old 22-04-2021, 06:50 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
You don't need much paperwork when your truck is going back to the EU empty, so it's no surprise at all that this permit process would be removed. Perhaps the biggest surprise is that it took so long to get rid of it. Perhaps the DfT kept it there hoping the exports would recover... but they've now realized they won't.
Yup. Another Brexit win, decimation of our exports to EU
Old 22-04-2021, 08:29 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
It is, we no longer export anything of value to EU, that is one market gone.
Donít forget no pain no gain, our glorious leavers already said there will be many years until we see the benefit of leaving. Letís just cut this negative chat and focus on the sunlit uplands we can look forward to experiencing (sometime in the future)
Old 23-04-2021, 03:14 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Donít forget no pain no gain, our glorious leavers already said there will be many years until we see the benefit of leaving. Letís just cut this negative chat and focus on the sunlit uplands we can look forward to experiencing (sometime in the future)
In 2050 as Moggy once said we will see the benefits
Old 23-04-2021, 09:20 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
I just received a booklet for the Mayor of London and London Assembly elections.

Should I vote for the Rejoin EU party or UKIP whose candidate is the aptly named Gammons.

You couldn't make it up.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 23-04-2021, 09:35 AM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is here
Quote:

Such sad news ...
Just to be clear; this is not a benefit of Brexit, merely a very limited return to how things were before we left the EU.
Old 23-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Misfit View Post
Just to be clear; this is not a benefit of Brexit, merely a very limited return to how things were before we left the EU.
Except then the lorries were carrying exports to the European mainland.
Old 23-04-2021, 04:11 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation

**** Brexit get that Dutch super trawler back into the channel quick as!

British coast is facing an invasion of SHARKS as a result of reduced marine traffic in lockdown ... !

Old 23-04-2021, 05:09 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Australia deal agreed in principle according to Twatter.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 23-04-2021, 05:49 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:

**** Brexit get that Dutch super trawler back into the channel quick as!

British coast is facing an invasion of SHARKS as a result of reduced marine traffic in lockdown ... !

We need a bigger boat.......
Old 23-04-2021, 06:00 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
We need a bigger boat.......
But a bigger boat wont help this leave voting fisherman filmed on Danish TV.
Even I felt sorry for the c*nt

Old 23-04-2021, 06:24 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post

Yeah, saw this on DR (our BBC) - it was weird because at first I had that gut reaction of no sympathy for him, but by the end of the interview really got that feeling that he genuinely realises what a twat he was voting leave, and confirms what he voted for was wrong on the lies he was fed. Sad times for our lied to UK fishermen.
Old 23-04-2021, 07:37 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post

Apparently lost 80k for the year, and thinks was lied to.....oh well at least he got his sovereignty back
Old 23-04-2021, 07:38 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Yeah, saw this on DR (our BBC) - it was weird because at first I had that gut reaction of no sympathy for him, but by the end of the interview really got that feeling that he genuinely realises what a twat he was voting leave, and confirms what he voted for was wrong on the lies he was fed. Sad times for our lied to UK fishermen.
Well farmers too and many more as time goes we will find out for sure
Old 23-04-2021, 10:50 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Apparently lost 80k for the year, and thinks was lied to.....oh well at least he got his sovereignty back
And if the thread is true he was UKIP.
Old 24-04-2021, 07:21 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have no sympathy for him because his pain is just about his own loss. If he saw someone else from a different industry moaning they had lost money he would simply explain it away as short term pain for long term gain.

Selfishness personified.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 24-04-2021, 08:04 AM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I have no sympathy for him because his pain is just about his own loss. If he saw someone else from a different industry moaning they had lost money he would simply explain it away as short term pain for long term gain.

Selfishness personified.
Exactly. And he is probably receiving no sympathy from other leavers.
Old 24-04-2021, 09:15 AM

ob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lied to by the one side he chose to listen too,failed to try to look further and try to get some kind of balance or realism.
I saw the Nhs was going to get another 350m a week,speaking as someone who has a s disabled step daughter and a wife who has Ms we value the NHS very highly so this would have been fantastic but even though i aint the sharpest tool in the box i could work out that this was utter bollox immediately but if it was a bit further from fantasy i might have listened to a variety of expert opinion to help.
Old 24-04-2021, 09:23 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
And if the thread is true he was UKIP.
It is not In-exile in the video surely?

Lol