Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-12-2020, 05:02 PM

Supersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would You Boo Taking The Knee?

After the incident at Millwall, an anonymous poll to see who would or wouldn't boo the "Taking a knee" that happens before kick off. I personally wouldn't boo, but I understand it's a touchy subject.

sorry I screwed up the poll

Last edited by Supersonic; 07-12-2020 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Screwed Up The Poll
Old 07-12-2020, 05:02 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No
Old 07-12-2020, 05:03 PM

midlands palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemidlands palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemidlands palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemidlands palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemidlands palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemidlands palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemidlands palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemidlands palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemidlands palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemidlands palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemidlands palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Keep politics out of football whatever views is my opinion
Old 07-12-2020, 05:04 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
More troll bullshit.

Hope you lose tonight.
Old 07-12-2020, 05:07 PM

Supersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
More troll bullshit.

Hope you lose tonight.

lol as much as you think it I'm not BHA ... even a customary glance through some of my posts will point u to the fact either I am a Palace fan or I have heck of a lot of knowledge about historical results/players etc for one that isn't.
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Let's be honest, if you boo it you are either not very bright or not bothered if people think you are racist.

Personally think it's become a pointless gesture as it's not doing naff all.

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
They were saying "boo-urns" weren't they?
Old 07-12-2020, 05:09 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
No. If people want to knee let them crack on. If people don’t want to take the knee let them crack on. Just live life and be happy.
Old 07-12-2020, 05:11 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Not a booer, wouldn't boo, but at what point do they stop doing this "taking a knee"? It would seem to be loosing its impact (like clapping for the NHS?).
Old 07-12-2020, 05:16 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
After the incident at Millwall, an anonymous poll to see who would or wouldn't boo the "Taking a knee" that happens before kick off. I personally wouldn't boo, but I understand it's a touchy subject.

**** off you Brighton ****

Did Shakespeare forsee our new PM? “he's a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise-breaker, the owner of no one good quality"
Old 07-12-2020, 05:18 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Not a booer, wouldn't boo, but at what point do they stop doing this "taking a knee"? It would seem to be loosing its impact (like clapping for the NHS?).

...and Poppies.

Oh wait.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...
Old 07-12-2020, 05:18 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
sorry I screwed up the pole
^EFA
Old 07-12-2020, 05:30 PM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
no but the kneeling thing lost its effect 3-4 years ago
Old 07-12-2020, 05:34 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I see your NSC started a identical thread over the weekend, with 10% voting to boo.
You weeds have previous for racism, so please **** off back there.
Old 07-12-2020, 05:44 PM

sydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is here
What is touchy about being anti racist?
No, obviously. I still remember all the shit Clint got from many Palace 'fans'
Old 07-12-2020, 05:45 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
**** off you Brighton ****
All that needs to be said
Old 07-12-2020, 05:47 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Tit.

Whoops, too late now
Old 07-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
There are a few things I am not all that with the BLM but the core message is Black lives matter...Why would anyone boo that.
Old 07-12-2020, 05:55 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
No. If people want to knee let them crack on. If people don’t want to take the knee let them crack on. Just live life and be happy.
^
Old 07-12-2020, 06:25 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
No.