Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-06-2021, 06:41 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
Oh great another term......the hierarchy of racism.......which i have suggested on this site just creates division. Surely the aim is to have none. How a society where all are equal regardless of race colour creed sexuality is what we all want. Not a society split along all type of lines and hierarchies.
Who's sounding more than a bit Marxist now.
Old 14-06-2021, 07:18 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Spain vs Sweden, no players (including Prem-based ones) took the knee.

No comment.
Old 14-06-2021, 07:24 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Spain vs Sweden, no players (including Prem-based ones) took the knee.

No comment.
If you don't comment, no one will know what you are talking about.
Old 14-06-2021, 07:35 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
If you don't comment, no one will know what you are talking about.
It's just out there for discussion, innit.
Old 14-06-2021, 07:54 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Alright then. My understanding is that Sweden and Spain have not decided as a group to take the knee prior to matches.

Completely up to them.
Old 14-06-2021, 07:59 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
It's like she's ashamed of her ethnicity and panders to the extreme right at every opportunity. Vile woman
She really is a vile, vindictive, bullying nasty piece of work.
Old 14-06-2021, 08:14 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Despite all our differences I hope the times get better.
Without saying anything about what it involves, I think we should lay off Herts. I say this because he is going through a really bad time.

He had the grace to send me a nice response to the above. As I said in response we forget on these boards that people in their lives can be going through all kinds of difficulties.

Herts I will delete this message if you want me to but I felt I had to say something. Doesn't mean we don't have disagreements but in times like these I think it's better not to go at things in a heated way.
Old 14-06-2021, 08:24 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Fair enough, all the best from the Palace family N Herts
Old 14-06-2021, 08:44 PM

eaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Fair enough, all the best from the Palace family N Herts
I suppose it hasn't crossed your mind that you may well be in some way a contributor to his problems and a jokey response doesn't always cut it.
Old 14-06-2021, 09:09 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesheart View Post
I suppose it hasn't crossed your mind that you may well be in some way a contributor to his problems and a jokey response doesn't always cut it.
No, HKH was not a contributor to his problems.

It was a nice gesture same from CR.
Old 14-06-2021, 09:33 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Hey NHE best wishes, we might all be belligerent argumentative tests but we Palace brothers first and foremost.
Old 14-06-2021, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PemboExpress View Post
She really is a vile, vindictive, bullying nasty piece of work.
That turns me on. She says she hasn't a Marxist bone in her body... Well
Old 14-06-2021, 09:38 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
People do have the right to boo of course, you can’t exactly make it illegal. Even so, this comment from the HS just underlines what a nasty piece of work she is.
Old 14-06-2021, 10:10 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Dick move mate.
Old 14-06-2021, 10:16 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
People do have the right to boo of course, you can’t exactly make it illegal. Even so, this comment from the HS just underlines what a nasty piece of work she is.
Indeed, unbelievable.

I do think that it is racism to boo. It’s permitted racism, eso since Johnson’ didn’t condemn initially ans now Patel endorsing booing of people who are making a stand against racial injustice and prejudice.

It really is beyond belief where we have got to in this country. And think we will sink lower
Old 14-06-2021, 10:32 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
It's like she's ashamed of her ethnicity and panders to the extreme right at every opportunity. Vile woman
You think she should think a certain way because of her ethnicity?
Old 14-06-2021, 11:02 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Okay so we’ve finished hounding one of the few people left on this board who remembers his manners and doesn’t have shit for brains off and we’ve progressed into judging if the Asian woman on the telly is a race traitor or not.

Great work everyone!
Old 14-06-2021, 11:24 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
FOC
Old 15-06-2021, 05:08 AM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
This 'contribution' tells us a lot about you.
Old 15-06-2021, 06:17 AM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
You think she should think a certain way because of her ethnicity?
No I think she's trying to be as far right as possible, to appeal to those in her party who don't like brown people.