Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-06-2021, 06:02 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I remember you saying, NHE, that you had only seen your Mum, for the first time in ages, about a month ago, because of the virus, so I'm very sorry to hear your news.

All the best.
The last time I saw her. All the family have seen her recently kids grandkids. Which means a lot right now.
Feel for the families that did not even have that chance over the last 18 months. COVID played no part with my Mum illness as with so many others but has affected so many.

Last edited by N Herts Eagle; 17-06-2021 at 06:27 AM.
Old 17-06-2021, 06:39 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
The last time I saw her. All the family have seen her recently kids grandkids. Which means a lot right now.
Feel for the families that did not even have that chance over the last 18 months. COVID played no part with my Mum illness as with so many others but has affected so many.
Condolences NHE.
Old 17-06-2021, 06:48 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Condolences NHE, all the best mate
Old 17-06-2021, 08:04 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Condolences NHE,

SaulAlinsky
Old 18-06-2021, 07:02 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
England Scotland not a boo to be heard as both teams took the knee. Fabulous.
Old 18-06-2021, 07:21 PM

Smithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I might be wrong but I think that could be sound engineering mate....
Old 18-06-2021, 07:58 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithers-Jones View Post
Cynical very cynical
Old 18-06-2021, 08:01 PM

Smithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I prefer sceptical
Old 18-06-2021, 08:07 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
I would like to take the opportunity to clarify a couple of things if I may.

Last week my Mum was taken into hospital. In these times no one was allowed to visit. Despite being very active walking three miles a day before shutdown. Illness and shutdown took hold. Earlier this week the decision had to be made to withdraw treatment. Sadly she passed away earlier today. A Palace fan she had no choice with my Grandads influence Johnny Bryne was one hero. And i can hear her in my head saying what she always said when we changed manager. We should never of sacked Bert Head.

I was going through a tough time stressed and used this thread as an escape. It took my mind off what was happening decisions i knew we as a fanily had to make. Sure in the debate was fierce and strong. Trust me when I say i would not of wanted any different.

The point of this board how it is used by people is different for us all. Whilst for me it was a release from stress please respect that others may be different.

Read some of the responses some of the harshest debaters also were quick to offer support when CR posted. The we are family a Paalace family comment from another meant a lot.

Today we lost an old time Palace fan an armchair one maybe. I lost my Mum no one tell me step mum she brought me up as a son for 62 years of my 66 years.

Apoligies for any posts there is one i would rewrite for sure. I will return no doubt to battle with a few of you again sure you understand i just need some space and time.
Sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad in October. Itís a shitty time.

All the best.

Cricket wanker.
Old 18-06-2021, 08:13 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Sorry for your loss NHE, thoughts and prayers with your family.
Old 18-06-2021, 08:14 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
NHE so sorry for your loss

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 18-06-2021, 08:24 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Lost my dad 10 years today pal still hurts every single day
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 18-06-2021, 08:34 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
My condolences for you loss, NHE.
Old 19-06-2021, 05:41 AM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithers-Jones View Post
Possibly but it came across as fewer people booing, more people cheering (in particular it seemed the Scotland fans).
Old 19-06-2021, 07:14 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Thanks for the condolences and best wishes means a lot right now.
Old 19-06-2021, 07:21 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Condolences and all the best N H E.
Old 19-06-2021, 07:32 AM
Balding Eagle

Palace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Take care NHE. It’s a tough time. Look after yourself and condolences to you and your family.
Old 19-06-2021, 11:27 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Condolences NHE, can’t imagine what you’re going through.
Old 19-06-2021, 12:15 PM

Little Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is here
Sorry for your loss NHE.
Old 19-06-2021, 12:32 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Condolences NHE, sorry for your loss