Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 30-06-2020, 07:05 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes, but only Leicester have players from (or near) a city in lockdown.
Old 30-06-2020, 07:10 PM

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes and all the players and staff will have been tested and been negative. Which only means they don't have the virus when tested of course. Probably 72 hours before the game. After that, well who knows. You'd like to think everyone isolates, but what about the trio at Watford? You just can't rely on footballers to be sensible.
Old 30-06-2020, 08:15 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
It's an absolute farce to call it a lockdown if sporting events can take place. Sport is not essential. If there is no non essential travel or activity that includes sport. Otherwise it's not a lockdown. The government are a complete joke.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:57 PM

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Going ahead. Absolutely stupid in my opinion but no doubt others will disagree. The Govt shouldn't allow it and the PL ought to have the courage of their apparent convictions when they assured everyone safety would be the number one priority. I can't believe Palace are happy with this but perhaps politically they cannot say so. I expect more than a couple of new "training injuries" to some of our team over the next few days.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:00 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
They should move it to a neutral venue. Why risk it?
Old 30-06-2020, 10:23 PM

I have no idea.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:54 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
They should move it to a neutral venue. Why risk it?
Quite, it's weird. Actually it's worse than that because what signal does it give out?

Surely it would be no big deal to play at a neutral
Old 01-07-2020, 10:45 AM

cpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought that neutral venues had been set up as a contingency plan, therefore use them!

Message is all wrong, football is not essential and should not take place in an area that is under stricter conditions than elsewhere, why risk it?????
Old 01-07-2020, 11:07 AM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Apart from anything else, isn't there a chance our players and staff will be unnerved by the risks of playing in a live covid hot-spot? Losing three points is one thing, but surely the prospect of leaving the stadium with a potentially deadly virus could put you off your game?

I realise our boys have been facing that risk since the games restarted, but the added danger of playing in an area so clearly hard-hit takes it to another level. And yes, I know the risk is also there for the Leicester players, but that hardly makes it better. I hope sanity prevails here and they call this one off.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:33 AM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by trufan View Post
Apart from anything else, isn't there a chance our players and staff will be unnerved by the risks of playing in a live covid hot-spot? Losing three points is one thing, but surely the prospect of leaving the stadium with a potentially deadly virus could put you off your game?

I realise our boys have been facing that risk since the games restarted, but the added danger of playing in an area so clearly hard-hit takes it to another level. And yes, I know the risk is also there for the Leicester players, but that hardly makes it better. I hope sanity prevails here and they call this one off.
Where is the risk? All the Leicester players and staff will be free from Covid as will ours.

I highly doubt this is a worry for either squad.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:50 AM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post
Where is the risk? All the Leicester players and staff will be free from Covid as will ours.

I highly doubt this is a worry for either squad.
Fair enough. But if someone told you to trot off to Leicester right now and produce a couple of hours of your best work in front of national TV cameras, can you guarantee you'd be fully concentrated on the job?

It goes without saying that all possible precautions will be taken. But it also seems that the risk of catching this thing is currently higher there than in other UK places. That could easily play on people's minds.

Why not rearrange for a time when the risk is reduced?
Old 01-07-2020, 06:31 PM

It's only fair enough if you trust footballers to behave sensibly. Evidence in the actual lockdown in particular the Watford trio suggests you simply can't. There's no guarantee at all that a couple of the Leicester team aren't out tonight on a jolly up with their mates from the town.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:42 AM

Roy sounded far from convincing in his assertion he has no fears about playing the game yesterday.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:45 AM

"Of course we are aware of the situation but the fact is the premier league has done so much so far to ensure our safety"
Old 04-07-2020, 08:13 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Psyche 'em. Don't turn up. Just take the 3-0 loss like Estonia (not) vs. Scotland.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:28 PM
Palace Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Psyche 'em. Don't turn up. Just take the 3-0 loss like Estonia (not) vs. Scotland.

Errr...