Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-08-2020, 10:43 AM

LSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Flight Simulator

Anyone else excited for the new Flight Sim game due out tomorrow (and on Game Pass ultimate which I have )

Apparently it is going to dynamically download scenery from the internet, 2 petabytes in total, as you fly over it so the detail of the world should be pretty good.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I would like to "play" this, unfortunately my gaming PC has been in pieces since I moved to Japan and my laptop is in no position to be able to handle what I think would be very strenuous requirements. On top of that, I have a PS4 instead of an Xbox so no luck there either.

The info on the various versions mentions 30, 35, 45 "hand-crafted airports". But can you land your plane at airports that aren't part of the game? I mean, it's obviously using some sort of satellite technology to map out real buildings, roads, etc why not airports.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 21-08-2020 at 04:39 PM.
Old 21-08-2020, 04:42 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
I played a bit with the old Flight Simulator X a few years ago but didn't have the patience to stick with it. Looking at the discussion on Steam, quite a few glitches on the new one and the price pretty high, so a lot of people seem to be waiting a bit and still playing the old one.

Werner Herzog
Old 21-08-2020, 08:18 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-08-2020, 08:43 PM

LSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I would like to "play" this, unfortunately my gaming PC has been in pieces since I moved to Japan and my laptop is in no position to be able to handle what I think would be very strenuous requirements. On top of that, I have a PS4 instead of an Xbox so no luck there either.

The info on the various versions mentions 30, 35, 45 "hand-crafted airports". But can you land your plane at airports that aren't part of the game? I mean, it's obviously using some sort of satellite technology to map out real buildings, roads, etc why not airports.
Every airport (I think) in the world us on there. It's just that those 30/40 were given extra attention and built by hand.

My local aerodrome (Redhill) is there and looks pretty good.

Overall it is a technological marvel, the detail is astonishing considering the area covered.