Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 28-08-2020, 05:07 PM

PeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePeatlingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Your 5 topping selection

Any 5 different genres, best song;

Reggae = Ganja Smuggling - Eek a Mouse
Disco = Cuba - Gibson Bros
Rap = Lose Yourself - Eminem
Rock = Wont Get Fooled Again - The Who
Electronica = 8 Ball - Underworld
Old 31-08-2020, 12:44 AM

Smithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Waiting in vain - Sir Bob
Ain't no stopping us Now - the Selhurst Foot Stompers
Paid in Full - couple of American geezers
Baba O Reilly
Poke electronics let's have some old Motown - Heaven must have sent you The Elgins
Old 31-08-2020, 04:24 AM
Veteran

JJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is here
Using the same 5 categories:

Reggae: Bob Marley & The Wailers - "Satisfy My Soul"

Disco: Michael Jackson - "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough"

Rap: Tough one this. Between Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock - "It Takes Two," De La Soul - "Say No Go," Eminem - "Real Slim Shady" and Gary Bird & The GB Experience "The Crown". I'm going to go with De La Soul I think.

Rock: depends on your definition I suppose. I'm going to go for Blondie - "Picture This"

Electronic: my favourite genre, and the cover of it is my avatar: Yazoo - "Only You."
Old 31-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Reggae - Pass the Dutchie

Disco - Agadoo

Rap - Ant Rap

Rock - Dont stop me now - Busted

Electronic - Da da da.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:09 AM

Smithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Under-ratef tune that pass the dutchie
Old 06-09-2020, 06:04 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Subject to change...

Old 09-09-2020, 05:17 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Oh man, I'm gonna murder this. Using the original genres, with some stretching:

Reggae:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Disco:

Rap:

Rock:

Electronic: