Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 11-12-2020, 07:20 AM

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
Woohoo.
A thread of mine makes it to 20 posts.
Living like a G (apparently, whatever G means)
Old 11-12-2020, 07:29 AM

Sick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
I'm PHIL BARBER
No you're not I am!
Old 11-12-2020, 07:30 AM

Sick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSick Bucket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Not bucketbongeagle formerly of this parish?
Wow bloody hell some people have long memories
Old 11-12-2020, 07:31 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
It's alright for you, there's a BBSer calling themselves Maidstone Eagle, imagine the confusion that causes.
Not to me his posts are always sensible.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:39 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Not to me his posts are always sensible.
That's the trouble, I have a reputation to uphold.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:11 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
I think a mod must have deleted your joke.
If only that were true.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:36 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
I think a mod must have deleted your joke.
Nope but please report it if he tries it again...
Old 11-12-2020, 09:01 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Nope but please report it if he tries it again...
A team.of mods are currently trying to locate said "joke".

Old 11-12-2020, 09:32 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Are Golf Boy's jokes normally that bad (or good)?
Old 11-12-2020, 01:23 PM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Are Golf Boy's jokes normally that bad (or good)?
No one knows, as they havent been spotted yet.

Old 11-12-2020, 01:49 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Anyway, did Sick Bucket score at the 1990 cup final like Phil did?
Old 11-12-2020, 03:04 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Anyway, did Sick Bucket score at the 1990 cup final like Phil did?
I missed that goal....saw Gary O'Reilly's and Ian Wright score twice...
Old 11-12-2020, 05:28 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
No one knows, as they havent been spotted yet.
Does his idiot brother count as one?
Old 11-12-2020, 06:25 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Woohoo.
A thread of mine makes it to 20 posts.
Living like a G (apparently, whatever G means)
Gay.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:45 PM

I’m wondering if we have this wrong. Perhaps Sick Bucket should be pronounced “Bouquet” like Hyacinth in Keeping Up Appearances.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
I’m wondering if we have this wrong. Perhaps Sick Bucket should be pronounced “Bouquet” like Hyacinth in Keeping Up Appearances.
It's an improvement, don't like my stupid name, I prefer Phil's Barber.

Last edited by Sick Bucket; 11-12-2020 at 07:06 PM.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:27 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
The yoot dem think he's a really good bucket. "Dat bucket is siiiick!"
Old 12-12-2020, 12:08 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Is the aforementioned joke on this thread, as I'm struggling?