Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 04-01-2021, 01:02 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Less empathy is good. He still has some, unlike Elgin.
I dunno if in-exile was on a windup last night or if he genuinely didnít/doesnít understand the situation.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:09 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Like me, it depends how c v nted he was.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:09 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I dunno if in-exile was on a windup last night or if he genuinely didnít/doesnít understand the situation.
Judging by his posts today the 2nd part is obvious.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Lots of people seem.to have got one of these...

"Hi mate, elgin eagle here, as you may know I seem to have been permanently banned by the feckwits who run this worsening site these days. Despite quite a few attempts at rejoining they keep banning me. With a huge amount of help from the expat eagle from today there is a new Palace BBS at To view the link you have to Register or Login
Even if you don't want to use it, it will annoy one or two of them intensely if you could add it to your signature as 'Elgin's BBS' or something. They remove any posts or close down any thread where I am mentioned, but I don't think they can touch your signatures. Smear and lies is all they have. I'm trying to create a decent BBS where all opinions are respected and there is no bullying or cliques, and where everyone can have a laugh like in the old days without the fear of being banned for the slightest thing. This will be a free site for as long as I am able to keep it that way. Please use your BBS usernames. Thanks, Paul (paul_dix@hotmail.com"

If.you didn't I guess you're one of the feckwits
I got one of these.

I also got one from Biggus, saying he was going to ask me something, but as I had received said message from Elgin, it answered his question... I am none the wiser and had not given it a second thought till I read the above.

As you were.
Old 04-01-2021, 04:03 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Well yeah, I obviously haven't see anything about all this.
Old 04-01-2021, 04:08 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Oh dear .... I've been Hacked ... 800 million is missing from my offshore accounts
You are confusing yourself with your brexit heroes.
Old 04-01-2021, 04:17 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well yeah, I obviously haven't see anything about all this.
You read and replied to exiledís posts.
Old 04-01-2021, 04:18 PM
jft39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
You are confusing yourself with your brexit heroes.
I think they have 800 million extra in their offshore accounts.
Old 04-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
You read and replied to exiledís posts.
I though he was Red bulled up and gone slightly crazy ... It didn't make sense as he was so negative about an old mate, that's why I said I'm leaving it there to him at the time.
I still don't really know what's all gone on.
Old 04-01-2021, 04:45 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
I though he was Red bulled up and gone slightly crazy ... It didn't make sense as he was so negative about an old mate, that's why I said I'm leaving it there to him at the time.
You don't really need to but what I wrote yesterday I would still write today.

And tomorrow.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 04-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Having thought about it if there was any truth in it then we would have been asked to change our passwords.

Regardless, if there was any truth in it you and the other mods would have known.

Sounds like malicious gossip.
You started it.
Old 04-01-2021, 06:07 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
You started it.
Nothing I have written is malicious gossip.

I have written exactly what has happened and then added my take on Elgin, from personal experience and what he has written (apparently he wants to take me or Maidstoned, or both to court because of this thread ) and his tech guy because of the alarming Dr Evil style nonsense he posted on the Comrade site.

I think I have been quietly seething over all of this without actually realising. You spend over an hour on the phone to the guy, trying to find ways to get him to calm down, see sense and tell him what he needs to do get his ban lifted and what I will try and do, in my small way, to make it happen by conversing with the mods, telling him he needs to be patient, and you come off the phone with both of us laughing and joking and with him agreeing with what I have said only for hours later for him to totally ignore all the advice and start acting like a petulant two year old kid pushing the buttons of the mods under one of his numerous aliases. I think that happened at least twice. Not sure why I wasted my breath on someone who just wants to be seen as a victim. It is his oxygen.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 04-01-2021, 07:05 PM
jft39

I've just seen the To view the link you have to Register or Login which makes for interesting reading.

However, my main question is who is/was the "newbie troll silverback virgin" that Blind refers to?
Old 05-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Reminds me of all our yesterdays,way back and before Paul we had someone go after easy passwords plus the Ron Nodes bum lot that actually got in ..But like Adler I never heard of anyone scanning for passwords to nick all our millions.

If anything Elg's Tech guy kicked our arses to get the site updated, the HTTPs something or other safe and so on...In the next few months we will have a shiny much the same BBS partly thanks to elg

Nuffing like drama and gossip especially old drama and gossip LOL
Old 05-01-2021, 02:50 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I believe the IT boffins refer to that as a 'penetration test', so it seems you have inadvertently picked up some free consultancy advice. It's an ill wind that blows no good, and other such homespun philosophy.
Old 07-01-2021, 12:34 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
An old mate? From what I was told, by an ex user of the bbs. Elgin thinks Cary is a c v n t. Do you think thats negative too? Or acceptable?

Time for a beer.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:46 AM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
I believe the IT boffins refer to that as a 'penetration test', so it seems you have inadvertently picked up some free consultancy advice. It's an ill wind that blows no good, and other such homespun philosophy.
Of course a penetration test is carried out with the full agreement of the target, and the results of the test are shared with the target and most likely a plan is put in plan to address any issues, rather than trying to exploit them and ruin the enjoyment of thousands of supposed-fellow Palace fans out of some kind of childish pathetic spite.
Old 10-01-2021, 07:54 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Of course a penetration test is carried out with the full agreement of the target, and the results of the test are shared with the target and most likely a plan is put in plan to address any issues, rather than trying to exploit them and ruin the enjoyment of thousands of supposed-fellow Palace fans out of some kind of childish pathetic spite.
Yes, thanks, it was a frivolous and puerile remark and I now consider myself suitably chastised!
Old 10-01-2021, 08:31 AM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Yes, thanks, it was a frivolous and puerile remark and I now consider myself suitably chastised!
Ha! How DARE you have fun!!!