Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 18-02-2021, 09:22 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Not new but can't get this out of my head at the moment. Heard it on UFDV FM in Kingston which plays continuous reggae without DJs or adverts. Found the station using the excellent Radio Garden app.

Last edited by stamford triumph; 19-02-2021 at 09:18 AM.
Old 19-02-2021, 03:13 AM

99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP and love ...U-Roy ...the greatest
Old 19-02-2021, 05:07 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
And listening to a bit of classic dancehall today....

Old 19-02-2021, 05:26 PM

Eagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP Daddy U roy, i'm tougher than tough coz i got the musical stuff.
Old 25-02-2021, 07:15 AM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Found the station using the excellent Radio Garden app.
That app really is the mutts nuts - Ive found all sorts of interesting music and stations that, ordinarily, I'd never get to hear.
Old 25-02-2021, 08:02 AM

Eagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibalama View Post
RIP. U-Roy The first reggae album I bought was Rasta Ambassador. I played it to death.Within two years I was buying stacks of pre’s and disco 12”s mainly from Daddy Kool’s.
I used to go to daddy kools in Dean street also.
but i mainly went to Dub Vendor in Clapham Junction
to get my reggae.

Occasionaly i'd go to the other Dub Vendor in westbourne grove.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:23 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 02-03-2021, 05:59 PM

nibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jeez, now Bunny Wailer. Another of my heroes. RIP.
Old 02-03-2021, 06:06 PM

99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine99percent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP Bunny Wailer ♥️💛💚
Old 07-05-2021, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99percent View Post
RIP Bunny Wailer ♥️💛💚
Love he's Rock and Groove and Black heart man albums RIP.