Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-12-2020, 10:22 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I gave small upgrades to Fionn Mooney, Scott Banks and Jairo who I felt were underrated, but that’s about all, not touching any of the other players. Likes of Mitchell, Eze and Ferguson who are the others for the future look fine as they are, everyone else will be gone within a few years anyway.

Media predicted 19th, which is a bit harsh, and assuming that’s based on nothing but stats on paper, shows that our squad has been underrated a tad. Find myself 6th after about 8 games, but with a fairly easy start. Just scouting some bargains for next season when the board forks over some money, but trying to keep it mostly British, for realisms sake. Looking like there’s an abundance of cheap, talented youngsters to poach from Liverpool in particular.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 01-12-2020 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:31 AM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illeagle View Post
Just had a look at the Palace squad for Potential Ability levels. Top 2 players Meyer and Benteke Somebody hasn't been watching very much.
This does make sense in a way as they're both way off their peak potential and I doubt you could make either of them reach their potential in this FM
Old 01-12-2020, 11:33 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I gave small upgrades to Fionn Mooney, Scott Banks and Jairo who I felt were underrated, but that’s about all, not touching any of the other players. Likes of Mitchell, Eze and Ferguson who are the others for the future look fine as they are, everyone else will be gone within a few years anyway.

Media predicted 19th, which is a bit harsh, and assuming that’s based on nothing but stats on paper, shows that our squad has been underrated a tad. Find myself 6th after about 8 games, but with a fairly easy start. Just scouting some bargains for next season when the board forks over some money, but trying to keep it mostly British, for realisms sake. Looking like there’s an abundance of cheap, talented youngsters to poach from Liverpool in particular.
Well the new Work Permit rules mean you will be mostly buying British anyway
Old 01-12-2020, 12:58 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
Well the new Work Permit rules mean you will be mostly buying British anyway
True enough.

Tsygankov from Dynamo Kiev looks fantastic, very cheap for his ability. Shouldn’t be any problems with permits, as he has a tonne of caps for Ukraine. Hoping that that’ll be my first signing.
Old 01-12-2020, 01:50 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post

I started a save on the Beta version and you pretty much start again in terms of the squad after the first season as I let pretty much everyone whose contract was running out go and then Luka and Kouyate wanted me to accept offers for them. I freed up about £650K from the wage budget and had to bring in 13 new players

Restarted with the full release and been stuck in midtable all season but with 2 games to go it turns out that 2 wins against 18th place West Brom and 20th place Burnley will see me sneak into the Europa Cup 2
Old 01-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Restarted with the full release and been stuck in midtable all season but with 2 games to go it turns out that 2 wins against 18th place West Brom and 20th place Burnley will see me sneak into the Europa Cup 2
I think I know what happens next.

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 01-12-2020, 04:54 PM

The Europa cup 2, forgot about that thingamajig.
Old 02-12-2020, 04:29 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Gonna need to start another save after the latest DB update.

Don't forget to activate the £5m clause for AWB, all goes straight into the transfer budget.

Last save I bought Sarr, Buendia and Kalvin Phillips, but next time I think I'll only get one from Sarr and Buendia, if any.
Old 17-03-2021, 04:32 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Find some transfers still odd. Had a keeper who was a major player for me, was happy, performing well and winning trophies.

He was on 200k a week and due a new contract. Kept asking for 450k a week, which was beyond what I could (and wanted to) offer. I went as high as 325k with 80k playing fee, 95k clean sheet bonus etc. At one point even offered him 15m signing on fee, but he kept rejecting.

He has now joined a team lower in the divsion for 210k a week, with 41.5k playing bonus and 41.5k clean sheet bonus.

Makes no sense.
Old 18-03-2021, 08:49 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
I've seen the Xbox version is on game pass, is it worth downloading?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 09-05-2021, 07:43 PM

Palace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Someone has made a retro database, with players coming through the academies at the correct times over the past 30 years. It's in it's very early stages and there'll be loads of mistakes, so going to give it a test drive with Palace. Looks fun!