Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-04-2021, 09:30 AM
Incel slayer

mickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Captain Tom was exploited by the government to deflect attention away from its appalling Covid strategy.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
|Do you understand the concept of an "UNpopular opinion"?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:09 AM
Incel slayer

mickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
|Do you understand the concept of an "UNpopular opinion"?
Yes but whenever I have suggested this on social media I've been accused of being "disrespectful" to him
Old 08-04-2021, 11:12 AM

EmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickymags View Post
Captain Tom was exploited by the government to deflect attention away from its appalling Covid strategy.
Certainly exploited by his publicity seeking daughter. No doubting he was an amazing man.
Old 08-04-2021, 11:40 AM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
I much preferred the expensive and slow home internet from the old days. £39.99 a month for a ping-ping-ding-ding ADSL connection only available in one room. Classic phrases such as "I'm on the internet computer at the moment" Photos downloading in a fortnight. All helped keep the riff-raff away and that's why I loved it.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:08 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
If you are talking about ADSL that's hardly the 'old days'. How about a 56 kbit/s dial up modem? That's proper old school.
Old 12-04-2021, 03:51 PM

Sharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is here
I don't mind OGS at all, and i think that at times, certainly a lot of times over the years Man U have been the most entertaining team to watch. As a kid i remember watching them when they had Steve Coppell and Gordon Hill racing down the wings. They were the most exciting team to watch.
Nice to see them beat Spudz yesterday too.
Old 12-04-2021, 04:52 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
If you are talking about ADSL that's hardly the 'old days'. How about a 56 kbit/s dial up modem? That's proper old school.
That's highly sophisticated compared with acoustic couplers that you attached to your telephone and direct connections to the remote computer instead of packet routing over internets.That was low-tech enough to keep me away but when you could get a 9600 kps telephone connection to Demon Internet for E-mail and Usenet newsgroups I was right in there (1994). A mate came round and I showed him a clickable map on a web page; and his jaw dropped about a mile.
Old 12-04-2021, 05:40 PM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don’t think the NHS is all that great and I don’t understand why it is considered a national religion.

I agree with the popular opinion that it has a lot of hard working and dedicated staff. But I think the capacity of its hospitals, standard of care, availability of services and waiting times isn’t that great. It’s a better health system than what is in the U.S. but probably worse than what is in most of Europe.

I also find the love for it a bit weird. I doubt that any other country, when hosting the Olympics, would devote a section of the opening ceremony to their health service.

Most importantly, I think that the love of the NHS can blind us to its faults and prevent improvements from happening when and where they are needed.
Old 12-04-2021, 06:46 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin View Post
I donít think the NHS is all that great and I donít understand why it is considered a national religion.

I agree with the popular opinion that it has a lot of hard working and dedicated staff. But I think the capacity of its hospitals, standard of care, availability of services and waiting times isnít that great.
Due to lack of governement investment and, thanks to Brexit, a limited workforce coming in.
Quote:
a better health system than what is in the U.S. but probably worse than what is in most of Europe.
It really isnt.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:11 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I donít think the NHS is all that great and I donít understand why it is considered a national religion.

I agree with the popular opinion that it has a lot of hard working and dedicated staff. But I think the capacity of its hospitals, standard of care, availability of services and waiting times isnít that great. Itís a better health system than what is in the U.S. but probably worse than what is in most of Europe.

I also find the love for it a bit weird. I doubt that any other country, when hosting the Olympics, would devote a section of the opening ceremony to their health service.

Most importantly, I think that the love of the NHS can blind us to its faults and prevent improvements from happening when and where they are needed.

The special care baby units are great.Thatís probably the most in-depth experience Iíve had with it outside of the odd broken nose, infection etc, oh and the snip.

The Mrs has had some unpleasant experiences so may agree with you, but for the SCBU alone I think itís amazing.