Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-04-2021, 11:33 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman View Post
Just renewed for 4 people as voucher was in one big lump so stuck paying for friends and family again. Applied the voucher code but it didn't seem to work and I got charged full wack anyway. I imagine it will get blamed on user error, not letting it register or something, but worth looking out for and not getting caught out. Obviously, emailed box office and told them to sort.
That's a shame to hear that. I renewed yesterday and applied the code with no issue. Hope it gets sorted and that it was just a temporary glitch.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:12 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
very efficient. Applied voucher and all went through smoothly and got an acknowledgment email as well. Although effectively the club got my money in advance, only having to find £60 this time was quite nice
Old 16-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Just renewed mine. No issues redeeming my credit and paying the £52 difference. Emailed a conformation within 5 mins too.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:26 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
What's the availability looking like in the family sections (WHL/A/J of main) can anyone tell/show me please?
Old 16-04-2021, 11:30 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
What's the availability looking like in the family sections (WHL/A/J of main) can anyone tell/show me please?
There are no availability maps at the moment as it's just the renewal phase. I imagine the availability maps won't be available until the save your seat deadline has passed.

However I can imagine you can speak to the box office and ask them about the availability of seats not currently being held?
Old 16-04-2021, 11:31 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
There are no availability maps at the moment as it's just the renewal phase. I imagine the availability maps won't be available until the save your seat deadline has passed
Of course, silly me. Yes, it comes in at the next phase (me) where you can move your seat. Cheers.
Old 28-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
"Payment process was not completed. Click here to try again.
Error occurred trying to collect payment. Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
Great.
Old 28-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Great.
I've had that too, last year (not done this years yet).

I sent an email and got a call back from the BO and did it over the phone.
Old 28-04-2021, 04:00 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Managed to get it to work in the end.

When I removed the tick from the 'Assign Owners' box it went through fine.
Old 28-04-2021, 04:34 PM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Renewed my group today. The system informed me that I had credit that I could apply,- this turned out to be 87p!
Old 28-04-2021, 05:29 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I see Loyalty points have now reappeared on the account, mine have sky rocketed... no idea why
Old 01-05-2021, 10:29 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Renewed my lot this morning.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:52 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did mine last week. Started online but couldn't work out how to apply the held balance so called BO. Very helpful girlie took my details and said she'd call back. 20 mins later she did. Balances all applied, took £30 odd quid card payment diff and all done. Well impressed
Old 09-05-2021, 02:44 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I had an 11p voucher on my account! Is that because they refunded me the wrong amount? Not as good as the £25 etc others have had ��
Old 10-05-2021, 10:01 AM

dhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When renewing, did anyone get to a screen saying good news you have credit but when navigating to the Gift Voucher screen it was just empty?
I did take refunds so I assume it is the initial 'good news' page that is incorrect rather than the empty voucher screen.