Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-04-2021, 11:33 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman View Post
Just renewed for 4 people as voucher was in one big lump so stuck paying for friends and family again. Applied the voucher code but it didn't seem to work and I got charged full wack anyway. I imagine it will get blamed on user error, not letting it register or something, but worth looking out for and not getting caught out. Obviously, emailed box office and told them to sort.
That's a shame to hear that. I renewed yesterday and applied the code with no issue. Hope it gets sorted and that it was just a temporary glitch.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:12 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
very efficient. Applied voucher and all went through smoothly and got an acknowledgment email as well. Although effectively the club got my money in advance, only having to find £60 this time was quite nice
Old 16-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Just renewed mine. No issues redeeming my credit and paying the £52 difference. Emailed a conformation within 5 mins too.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:26 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
What's the availability looking like in the family sections (WHL/A/J of main) can anyone tell/show me please?
Old 16-04-2021, 11:30 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
What's the availability looking like in the family sections (WHL/A/J of main) can anyone tell/show me please?
There are no availability maps at the moment as it's just the renewal phase. I imagine the availability maps won't be available until the save your seat deadline has passed.

However I can imagine you can speak to the box office and ask them about the availability of seats not currently being held?
Old 16-04-2021, 11:31 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
There are no availability maps at the moment as it's just the renewal phase. I imagine the availability maps won't be available until the save your seat deadline has passed
Of course, silly me. Yes, it comes in at the next phase (me) where you can move your seat. Cheers.