Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 03-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Wide Awake Festival in Brockley now has Idles headlining
Old 03-04-2021, 04:30 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Yes. Was actually meant to reply your WhatsApp earlier about that.

I can’t commit to it now cos I’m still not sure my whereabouts in the summer but this looks like a smart lineup
Old 03-04-2021, 04:43 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Wide Awake Festival in Brockley now has Idles headlining
Brockwell Park (Herne Hill), not Brockley. Looks good though.
Old 03-04-2021, 06:41 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Ah yes, thanks
Old 03-04-2021, 06:57 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Hilly fields is big enough I would have thought.
Old 17-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Final Line up announced for the 'South Facing Festival' in Crystal Palace Park.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Living the line-up for the 7th. Shame I'm away.
Old 17-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Well I'm down for both Sleaford Mods and Baxter Dury, and The Streets at Crystal Palace Bowl.

I'm interested in this Idles gig as well - I'll check it out.

I also have Roundhouse tickets for Billy Bragg in November, and Tangerine Dream next year
Old 19-04-2021, 03:29 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Well I'm down for both Sleaford Mods and Baxter Dury, and The Streets at Crystal Palace Bowl.

I also have Roundhouse tickets for Billy Bragg in November, and Tangerine Dream next year
If you mean the afternoon set at the Wide Awake Festival let me know and I'll see you for a beer.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:49 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:

What's the point of Tangerine Dream now? The classic line-up was decades ago and there are now no original members.
Old 20-04-2021, 09:25 AM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
What's the point of Tangerine Dream now? The classic line-up was decades ago and there are now no original members.
I get your point, but I have some very old friends from a past era and we like to get together every now and again at a TD concert, just like we have for so many years gone past. So, what I'm saying is, it's nostalgic. I never really used to see much of whoever was behind the banks of equipment towers and tiers of keyboards through the dry ice and lasers anyway.
Old 20-04-2021, 09:51 AM
Fay Wray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
If you mean the afternoon set at the Wide Awake Festival let me know and I'll see you for a beer.
Yeah - I've just been looking at it... I see that they have:

Fri 4 - Wide Awake
Sat 5 - Mighty Hoopla
Sun 6 - Cross The Tracks

So that's why it is on a 'normal' working Friday.

And they say that Idles are doing an 'afternoon' set - did they add them later and not want to put the headlines noses out of joint?

50 for a work-day Friday afternoon gig probably isn't enough for me I'll watch them headline somewhere
Old 22-04-2021, 01:34 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:

Fri 4 - Wide Awake
Sat 5 - Mighty Hoopla
Sun 6 - Cross The Tracks

And they say that Idles are doing an 'afternoon' set - did they add them later and not want to put the headlines noses out of joint?

50 for a work-day Friday afternoon gig probably isn't enough for me I'll watch them headline somewhere
Idles had already planned a gig in Bristol that night. So they'll be playing a headline set but earlier in the day.
Old 24-04-2021, 08:32 AM
Mutant Algorithm

Quote:

Fri 4 - Wide Awake
Sat 5 - Mighty Hoopla
Sun 6 - Cross The Tracks

45 and there are some other decent bands too.
Old 24-04-2021, 02:35 PM

Eastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone going to Let's rock Essex in September?

Adam Ant, OMD, ABC, Howard Jones, Marc Almond and a host of others!
Old 26-04-2021, 09:58 AM
Mutant Algorithm

2000 Trees cancelled
Old 29-04-2021, 04:46 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Looks like most of the non-UK artists have pulled out.

Really dislike 2 of the 3 headliners.

Assume there's more to be announced, but incredibly underwhelmed.
Jack Bugg added now. It's gone from having a good few of my favourite artists, to plenty I can't stand.

Seem to have missed the boat on getting a refund and would feel bad anyway, so hopefully some of the supporting and up-and-coming acts are more my thing.