Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are Johnybegood and Hpalace really Harry and Meghan
definitely them 13 23.64%
Who knows ... just two nutters maybe 26 47.27%
Moo. 16 29.09%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-04-2021, 02:57 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
She literally hasnít said or done anything other than appear expressionless in front a camera, which is exactly what she does every other day in they year that isnít Xmas day.
Revenge is a dish best served cold...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 19-04-2021, 02:58 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
And will you can be a **** on here, the likes of Jules accusing you of being so on this thread are well wide of the mark.

Oi! Iím one of Mazís biggest fans.
Old 19-04-2021, 03:13 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
I donít think it was singling out. The simplistic thing was on one side, two that defended Megan M through thick and thin and others who though she was lieing. This led to some great humorous tooing and froing but simply ended with personal abuse.
Not much humour in this thread, sheer tedium
Old 19-04-2021, 03:47 PM

Johnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Is he suffereing from the same mental issues as Meghan? Or has he just got a little bit more wound up on a silly thread than he needs to?

Should we post up the Samaritan's number?

I think this is indicative of the utter nonsense this whole thread has been about.

I, for one, reckon this will all blow over if the BritBrat Pack call the newborn Chalky.
I was hoping for a boy named either Winstone or Isambard, truly great Britons.
Old 19-04-2021, 03:51 PM

Johnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
She literally hasnít said or done anything other than appear expressionless in front a camera, which is exactly what she does every other day in they year that isnít Xmas day.
She smiled when she met me years ago but can't blame her for being unreactive with the Californian dullards.
Old 19-04-2021, 03:53 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Not much humour in this thread, sheer tedium
No not a lot but if it is sheer tedium why bother reading and commentating on it?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 19-04-2021, 04:07 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
No not a lot but if it is sheer tedium why bother reading and commentating on it?
Because there are some posters who like to follow a thread just so they can then say how dull it is.

Makes you wonder about them really doesn't it?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 19-04-2021, 04:18 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Jbgís a top lad, so is H.
I thought H was the villan?

Ah, sorry, thought I was on the LOD thread.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:52 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:

Solidarity lads.
+1
Old 19-04-2021, 04:55 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post

What does ĎLODí stand for?
Old 19-04-2021, 05:02 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
What does ĎLODí stand for?
Line of Duty.
Old 19-04-2021, 05:21 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:

God donít tell be heís arguing that the characters shouldnít pick on other players if they are, black, female, are psycho, have children, live stream, donít want to abide by the rules and cheat

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 19-04-2021, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Because there are some posters who like to follow a thread just so they can then say how dull it is.

Makes you wonder about them really doesn't it?
Is odd I simply donít visit threads I get bored with

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 19-04-2021, 05:57 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Honourable Les-san, I was simply putting the record straight rather than playing the victim.

How wise you are to note that my enemies and friends intermingle like the water droplets in the mighty Yangtze.
LOL Who said I was talking about you?
Old 19-04-2021, 07:04 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Line of Duty.
Cheers (bit of Doh moment really)
Old 19-04-2021, 08:43 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
I was hoping for a boy named either Winstone or Isambard, truly great Britons.
Wilber Force

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 19-04-2021, 10:36 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
What's with the poll and singling out two BBS'ers?

Are they in on the joke or is it supposed to be a windup?
We werenít in on the joke. We took it in good humour but the fact itís still up I find somewhat surprising. (Tongue in cheek surprised as Iím not really surprised. Thatís how moderating works on here) Take my vote off and around 19% of people think Johnny and I have royal arses. Go figure.

Quote:

Solidarity lads.
Ta joe

Quote:
Agree..............even if they are wrong
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
+1

Anyhow Iím also off for some r&r in Sainte-Mere-Eglise. IOW by the sounds of things might want to join us for some fun. Listening to Vera Lynn on repeat must be quite tedious so your welcome you old bugger (we promise not to kill you or make you listen to youth music). We can just, ahem, enjoy the sights.
Old 19-04-2021, 10:38 PM

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 19-04-2021, 10:39 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
An error occurred please try again later. Bloody dads army and their poor attempts at propaganda

Edit it’s working now.
Old 19-04-2021, 10:48 PM

Last call for IOW. We’re off for to Sainte-Mere-Eglise now. I like pink floyd so that can go on the Spotify list for the journey (I’ll explain what that means on the way).

Last edited by Hpalace; 19-04-2021 at 10:51 PM.