Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 02-01-2008, 08:48 PM

cad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by geoffh
Neil, yes, new year new brain! I think you are right, the Grimsby, Tranmere dream double was at start of 76/77 season, Tranmere had got relegated at end 74/75 so we did not play them in 75/76 season, did we win at Grimsby 1-0 by then lose at Tranmere 1-0
Dreadful how age/alcohol kills brain cells, isn't it. I'm going to have to get the old programmes out.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:53 PM

cad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by geoffh
Neil, yes, new year new brain! I think you are right, the Grimsby, Tranmere dream double was at start of 76/77 season, Tranmere had got relegated at end 74/75 so we did not play them in 75/76 season, did we win at Grimsby 1-0 by then lose at Tranmere 1-0
You're right. Grimsby (A) Tuesday 24/8/76 followed by Tranmere (A) on the Friday 27/8/76.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Grey Haired

geoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
36 year anniversary tomorrow of the battle of Blundell Park, the time's gone so quickly !, will I be posting reminders in another 36 years!!! hopefully no repeat of a double sending off at Ipswich this weekend. Nurse!!!!!
Old 07-04-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffh
36 year anniversary tomorrow of the battle of Blundell Park, the time's gone so quickly !, will I be posting reminders in another 36 years!!! hopefully no repeat of a double sending off at Ipswich this weekend. Nurse!!!!!
Old folks outing. In the Black Horse from 12. Use the side door - front step can be tricky for those with artificial hips.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:28 PM
Grey Haired

geoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegeoffh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quick bump for the 46 years since that eventful evening, doesn't seem ten years since previously mentioned.