Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 19-03-2021, 05:54 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Lana Del Rey- Chemtrails Over The Country Club
Nick Heyward- Postcards From Home
Old 19-03-2021, 07:05 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I've just had to put Max Richter's version of Spring 1 on as that advert has been on loop in my brain all ******* day!
Old 20-03-2021, 09:29 PM

Little Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is here
Black Uhuru - Red
Old 22-03-2021, 09:33 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lana Del Rey's latest album, Chemtrails Over The Country Club. I've always been a big fan of Lana's, and this is another great offering. Opening track White Dress is beautiful.
Old 22-03-2021, 10:50 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Steve Earle & The Jukes - J.T.
Old 22-03-2021, 12:14 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Portishead - Portishead
Theo Parrish - American Intelligence
A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 22-03-2021, 12:29 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Black Star Liner - Non stop to the border

SaulAlinsky
Old 22-03-2021, 04:26 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login. Another fine and previously unknown to me reissue from Athens of the North. One for El Ag, perhaps?
Old 22-03-2021, 06:46 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Terror Squad - True Story
Old 23-03-2021, 03:04 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Poly Styrene - Thrash City

SaulAlinsky
Old 23-03-2021, 04:02 PM

Tim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Poly Styrene - Thrash City
Love that album. I play Kitsch a lot.
Old 23-03-2021, 06:01 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I'm enjoying the psychedelic Ozzie band The Lazy Eyes.

It's the kind of stuff my son loves so was going to get him a surprise treat, checked amazon but no vinyl, only an assortment of eye patches
Old 24-03-2021, 02:41 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
ERRA have just released their new self-titled album. If you're into metal, listen to it. If you aren't into metal but like melodic and interesting and amazing guitar riffs, listen to it. If you aren't into any of that, shame...

Their stuff is amazing, and their clean vocalist/lead guitarist Jesse Cash is one of the most talented musicians of this era.

Last edited by Malarkey; 24-03-2021 at 02:43 PM.
Old 24-03-2021, 03:01 PM

jhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is here
Having just heard our Eurovision entry on the radio once again, something tells me we're not really taking it seriously (once again!), are we?
Old 24-03-2021, 04:06 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
ERRA have just released their new self-titled album. If you're into metal, listen to it. If you aren't into metal but like melodic and interesting and amazing guitar riffs, listen to it. If you aren't into any of that, shame...

Their stuff is amazing, and their clean vocalist/lead guitarist Jesse Cash is one of the most talented musicians of this era.
I have just listened to a few tracks and am exhausted, so having a lie down. I love metal but get bored very quickly with the “devil shouting/scream” vocals, you need a bit of balance to be able to rest your ears. Shame

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 24-03-2021, 04:21 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post

Been checking it out last few days, never heard them before a mate recommended them last week. Think it's still need to grow on me though as I like it but I'm not obsessed with it as I am with bands like Periphery and Gojira, but they took me a month or so to get fully into their style. Metal is definitely in an amazing place at the moment, so many great and unique bands I can't wait till they start touring again!
Old 24-03-2021, 05:56 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
The Stone Foxes- The Stone Foxes
The Church - Priest=Aura
Perfume Genius- Learning
Rival Sons- Before The Fire
Old 24-03-2021, 06:04 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Moma Yendodo - Ata kak

Bat shit crazy but fantastic
Old 24-03-2021, 07:47 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
I have just listened to a few tracks and am exhausted, so having a lie down. I love metal but get bored very quickly with the “devil shouting/scream” vocals, you need a bit of balance to be able to rest your ears. Shame
It might take you a while, but they definitely have a balance! Jesse Cash is one of the best clean vocalists there is (especially in this genre), and his voice definitely doesn't go to waste. Their new album is definitely "exhausting" though Check the band "Ghost Atlas" anyway. Same band members as ERRA, just without the screaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
Been checking it out last few days, never heard them before a mate recommended them last week. Think it's still need to grow on me though as I like it but I'm not obsessed with it as I am with bands like Periphery and Gojira, but they took me a month or so to get fully into their style. Metal is definitely in an amazing place at the moment, so many great and unique bands I can't wait till they start touring again!
I'd never heard of them until I found the band Ghost Atlas, which is Jesse Cash's "side project". Then I thought ERRA were alright, but I wasn't massively into them having only heard the album "Drift". Then they released "Neon" which really caught my attention, but I became hooked once I listened to one of the older albums "Augment" earlier last year. They've got a new vocalist since, but I feel as though their new album is his equivalent of Augment. I play guitar now too, which has made me really appreciate their music a lot more.

Last edited by Malarkey; 24-03-2021 at 07:49 PM.
Old 24-03-2021, 07:50 PM
Weirdly Proud

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Bernadette Cooper- GOTU