Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 19-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Eric Clapton

Could somebody please do me a favour and post up the lyrics to Claptons classic "Wonderful Tonight" ? The e-fascists in this place block all lyrics sites and I need then to print out in time for lunch.

Much appreciated anybody who has the time or inclination

As a side topic use this thread to discuss events surrounding Mr Clapton in order that your time visiting it is not wasted and we haven't unduly taken up a part of the internet unnecessarily.

Ta.
Old 19-01-2010, 08:27 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Wonderful Tonight
by Eric Clapton

It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

We go to a party and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.
And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."

I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes.
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.

It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head,
So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed.
And then I tell her, as I turn out the light,
I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."
Old 19-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
What an utter bilge song.
Old 19-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Says the Ian Brown fan.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 19-01-2010, 08:49 AM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Always felt he was overrated compared with the likes of ............

Gallagher
McGloughlin
Beck
Old 19-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Colonpharter

Gallagher
McGloughlin
Beck
Who is McGloughlin?
Old 19-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Colonpharter

Gallagher
McGloughlin
Beck
You're funny.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 19-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Kitler

Baldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
It really is shit.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Says the Ian Brown fan.
It is bilge though. "Oooh, don't you look nice love. And it's not the cocaine talking, honest. Though when I get you home we're going to have dirty cocaine filled sex and I'll probably get a groupie involved"
Old 19-01-2010, 08:54 AM

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks everso much DAVE77

I suppose PK only likes 'music' which involves screaming into the mike and smashing instruments as hard as possible. It must be hard to understand a ballad which talks a bit about loving someone else because these emotions are far removed from PK's wrecked Catholic upbringing and his FUBAR mind.
Old 19-01-2010, 08:57 AM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE
Who is McGloughlin?
......... told you he was overrated didn't I
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick
Thanks everso much DAVE77

I suppose PK only likes 'music' which involves screaming into the mike and smashing instruments as hard as possible. It must be hard to understand a ballad which talks a bit about loving someone else because these emotions are far removed from PK's wrecked Catholic upbringing and his FUBAR mind.
Yes, Nick Drake, Sandy Denny and Gil Scott-Heron were well known for screaming into the mic and smashing instruments as hard as possible.
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
He lives next door to James.
Old 19-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Look at this, pure instrument smashing and screaming here.
Old 19-01-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
You're funny.
I know, but I'm not feeling well
Old 19-01-2010, 09:00 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
He lives next door to James.
Does James blank him as well?
Old 19-01-2010, 09:04 AM

PK is one of those people that likes to think that they know shitloads about music just because they can name a few musicians. Often these people try to name people as far off the mainstream as they can, perhaps a name they caught from free online NME. It doesn't wash though, there's nothing wrong in liking mainstream music and big music, it's big because it's usually good.
Old 19-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick
PK is one of those people that likes to think that they know shitloads about music just because they can name a few musicians. Often these people try to name people as far off the mainstream as they can, perhaps a name they caught from free online NME. It doesn't wash though, there's nothing wrong in liking mainstream music and big music, it's big because it's usually good.
Yes because I've never slagged off the NME on here before have I?

And I like a lot of mainstream stuff. I even like a few things Clapton has been involved in. The song you're referring to just happens to be vomit inducing shit. I'd rather listen to someone being cut up with a chainsaw.
Old 19-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Does James blank him as well?
He's an ideal neighbour, because I rarely see him (having said that, he did give my kids a lift to School in his massive 4x4 when we were stuck in the snow last week). So, there is no real need to blank him.

Anyway, as you know, I only blank *****.