Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 22-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Shaun Murphy
Old 22-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William
who was the yank under sir steve mid 90's?
kirovski and beerholder are the only two yanks I knew of

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 22-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William
who was the yank under sir steve mid 90's?
Jovan Kirovski?
Old 22-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is hereJaserob Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins
kirovski and beerholder are the only two yanks I knew of
Bollocks, beat me to it
Old 22-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Steve Vickers
Old 22-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Alcopop girl from da hood

Seagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
a bit of an obscure one, Edgar Davids , not too sure what his passport photo looks like , may have flown a spitfire in the days of biggles, he may have operated an arc welder when they made the titanic , or he may have tried for the role of zorro but was too old to do any swordfighting

Last edited by Seagull Eater; 22-09-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 22-09-2012, 10:17 PM
A Poor Boy

Zohar Returns knows where the wild roses growZohar Returns knows where the wild roses growZohar Returns knows where the wild roses growZohar Returns knows where the wild roses growZohar Returns knows where the wild roses growZohar Returns knows where the wild roses growZohar Returns knows where the wild roses growZohar Returns knows where the wild roses growZohar Returns knows where the wild roses growZohar Returns knows where the wild roses growZohar Returns knows where the wild roses grow
Remember some bloke who was meant to be the next best thing, was out injured for ages, came back against QPR away probably early 90's as a sub and then was subbed injured again (you following me??) 5 mins later and then never heard of him again! Cant remember his name though!!
Old 22-09-2012, 10:41 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Thomas Myhre.
Old 22-09-2012, 10:55 PM

Mister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar Returns
Remember some bloke who was meant to be the next best thing, was out injured for ages, came back against QPR away probably early 90's as a sub and then was subbed injured again (you following me??) 5 mins later and then never heard of him again! Cant remember his name though!!
Stuart Barnes
Old 22-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaserob
Bollocks, beat me to it
Vermonters are just that much sharper than Minnesotans!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 22-09-2012, 11:15 PM

17thEagle is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep17thEagle is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep17thEagle is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep17thEagle is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep17thEagle is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep17thEagle is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep17thEagle is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep17thEagle is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep17thEagle is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep17thEagle is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep17thEagle is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep
Recent, but by no means memorable, Pablo Counago!

Now at Vietnamese club Đồng Tâm Long An F.C.
Old 22-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Weirdly Proud

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Garry Thompson
Old 22-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Weirdly Proud

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Walter Del Rio
Old 22-09-2012, 11:29 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
John Bostock
Old 22-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Jason Harris
Paul Williams
Rhys Wilmot
Andy Cyrus
Steve Taylor
Old 22-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Original Turdseye

CaptainTurdseye is fond of sand dunes and salty airCaptainTurdseye is fond of sand dunes and salty airCaptainTurdseye is fond of sand dunes and salty airCaptainTurdseye is fond of sand dunes and salty airCaptainTurdseye is fond of sand dunes and salty airCaptainTurdseye is fond of sand dunes and salty airCaptainTurdseye is fond of sand dunes and salty airCaptainTurdseye is fond of sand dunes and salty airCaptainTurdseye is fond of sand dunes and salty airCaptainTurdseye is fond of sand dunes and salty airCaptainTurdseye is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling
Who?

I never knew to forget.

Mine:

Grant Watts. Early '90s
Coca cola cup kid?
Old 22-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Perpetually Devastated

newbureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenewbureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenewbureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenewbureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenewbureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenewbureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenewbureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenewbureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenewbureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenewbureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenewbureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A certain Jamie Pollock scored for East Fife today! My friend and I were most bemused, horribly unfit when we had him 10 years or so ago, yet he appears to be still going... strong.
Old 22-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Alcopop girl from da hood

Seagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Nicholas Ventola
got done for being an italian football cheat
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Looking to curl one

ScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Paul Trollope 95-96
Old 23-09-2012, 06:54 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTurdseye
Coca cola cup kid?
Yes Jaspercpfc jogged my memory as to why he sprung to mind.

I PMed Sussexeagle to confirm my memory re my previous post and he said I had it right. What I do not remember is singing 'Mr Postman' with him as he claims. I think I must have a very good selective memory.