Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: ...
Brighton 51 4.83%
lol 1,005 95.17%
Voters: 1056. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-03-2021, 01:44 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
If they get safe they will be back. Telling us next season will be the one they finally finish above us.
I'm not entirely convinced they won't finish above us this season.
Old 14-03-2021, 01:50 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Expected goals: Southampton (1.03) 1-2 (0.97) Brighton

I do hope they are writing strongly worded letters to the FA demanding that the points go to Southampton.
That's because their first goal was an horrific goalkeeping error and would've carried about 0.04 xG, any other keeper would've saved it. But I expect Barcelona want Dunk now for 100m because of his bullet heading ability.
Old 14-03-2021, 02:18 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Odds on Eagle (cup game) Eater, will find his testicles at the bottom of a cider bottle this evening.
Old 14-03-2021, 02:42 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
Odds on Eagle (cup game) Eater, will find his testicles at the bottom of a cider bottle this evening.
Lol, apart from Matt the rest have gone AWOL wonder why
Old 14-03-2021, 03:19 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Southampton did look total shite. Should have enough to stay up though with Ings, Walcott and co to return.

Sadly Br*ghton were deserved winners earlier today. They aren't going down and will make light work of the Geordies next weekend.

Newcastle vs. Fulham for that last relegation spot.

We are playing them again next season and lets just make sure we scrape enough points to finish above them again before we hit the beach this season!
Old 14-03-2021, 04:16 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
That's nine points in the last couple of months gifted to the weeds by teams that should be beating them simply not turning up. I don't think we've had any of those except the wankers.
Old 14-03-2021, 04:55 PM

CPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is here
1 win so expect they'll soon be back on here blaggin' and giving it the biggun again.
Old 14-03-2021, 06:15 PM
Weirdly Proud

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC85 View Post
1 win so expect they'll soon be back on here blaggin' and giving it the biggun again.
As sure as night follows day
Old 14-03-2021, 07:22 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
I'm presuming that Europe's back on
Old 14-03-2021, 11:42 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
We are playing them again next season and lets just make sure we scrape enough points to finish above them again before we hit the beach this season!
Currently not allowed, players will be hitting the back garden
Old 15-03-2021, 12:38 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I'm happy for the heir apparent Premier League Champions will be with us next season to take their pre-anointed position at the top.
Old 15-03-2021, 06:30 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Lol, apart from Matt the rest have gone AWOL wonder why

I imagine two-faced Mat has been busying himself on other premier league teams’ websites. As to whether or not he calls them wankers is anyone’s guess.

Last edited by Pidster; 15-03-2021 at 09:50 AM.
Old 15-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomlig View Post
Currently not allowed, players will be hitting the back garden
Apart from soilder Sakho but bless him, he has worked bloody hard all season!
Old 15-03-2021, 09:52 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
I thought that after putting Southampton to the sword and racking up their sixth win of the season, the invertebrate Weeds would be all over this forum.
Old 15-03-2021, 09:59 AM
CANDUB

Bozza takes the threat of legal action very seriously.

Lets hope that Zaha doesn't regard being repeatedly called a cheat as defamatory, lest the Bozza household find themselves on the street.

"A follow-up post having been alerted by one of the moderating team about a series of posts from a now-banned user accusing me of a cover-up.

Firstly, I'm not entirely sure how I'm covering anything up when I posted a direct link to the article in question on here. I'm not sure in the history of cover-ups anyone has directly highlighted the thing that is supposedly being covered up.

But I am politely requesting people discuss this matter, for the time being at least, elsewhere, should they wish to do so and I'll never hide behind the reason for this, or similar requests. There has never been a greater focus on what fans say on social media platforms, including messageboards, as Albion fans are aware with this week's news of a minimum two-year ban on an Amex season-ticket holder due to a tweet he made.

All Premier League clubs are monitoring their own channels closely. I do believe that we are now at the point that sooner rather than later there will be fan(s) in court based on what they have written online about a club, a player or a club official. I think there's a desire to set an example of some people to try and stem what is now seen as an out-of-control situation.

NSC is watched very, very closely indeed. Only this week I was given an ultimatum about a post on here. I'd not even seen the post in question at the time it was flagged to me. My choice at these times is to let a post remain and risk legal action being taken against the NSCer and/or me, or remove the post.

Legal action against me could be ruinous for me and my family. I have no idea how likely that is to happen, and I don't really want to find out. A Premier League football club has significantly deeper pockets than I do. Try to put yourself in my shoes: would you be prepared to risk your family's future because of what someone you don't know has written on a messageboard that you are responsible for.

It's really as simple as that. I can't stop anyone thinking I'm "in the club's pocket", although I really don't believe I am. I've had numerous disagreements with the club on various matters, and will always speak up critically where I feel it is merited.

I run NSC to allow as many people as possible to discuss pretty much everything to do with the club we all support, as well as the rest of life, the universe and everything. But sometimes I have to draw a firm line in order to protect people from themselves, and to protect me from them too. I'm sorry that has to happen."
Old 15-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
And yet Bozza seems completely unfazed by the prospect of him being officially charged for being a pompous wanker based on years of crypto evidence
Old 15-03-2021, 07:31 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
I imagine two-faced Mat has been busying himself on other premier league teams’ websites. As to whether or not he calls them wankers is anyone’s guess.
No I've been trying to get a new job ,hope your OK with that
Old 15-03-2021, 08:42 PM
CANDUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
No I've been trying to get a new job ,hope your OK with that
Did you try my suggestion that someone on NSC might be able to help in your search for work?

I don’t much care for snide shits who come on to a Palace web site and call us wankers behind our backs. I hope YOU’RE ok with that.
Old 15-03-2021, 09:02 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Did you try my suggestion that someone on NSC might be able to help in your search for work?

I don’t much care for snide shits who come on to a Palace web site and call us wankers behind our backs. I hope YOU’RE ok with that.
Funny how the job search can take a back seat after a win
I wish you well though Matt.
Old 15-03-2021, 10:09 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I have stuck up for you lot aswell, but I'm sure you will ignore that