Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 14-01-2021, 07:54 AM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems the coins thing was a feature for a minimum of 15 years. How much money did they collectively waste over the years!!!??

https://www.amazon.co.uk/That-Progra...amme%3F&sr=8-1
Old 21-01-2021, 02:41 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just finished the book - for some reason I put it down for a few months. The last chapter mentions the "We'll Be Back" tee-shirt. I came across mine during the summer and was going to throw it out but my youngest son asked if he could have it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3507 (1).jpg (1.69 MB, 18 views)
Old 23-01-2021, 05:14 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle View Post
Just finished the book - for some reason I put it down for a few months. The last chapter mentions the "We'll Be Back" tee-shirt. I came across mine during the summer and was going to throw it out but my youngest son asked if he could have it.
Great stuff NYEagle. Wish I still had mine for old time's sake. I do still have a couple of the 'Palace Are Back, Champions 94' T-Shirts, still in their wrappers.

Just need the book to pass a million sales and those shirts will become sought after - just another 999,400 to go!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/That-Progra...amme%3F&sr=8-1