Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 31-01-2021, 12:18 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
The DM and Express are cock-a-hoop this morning after the EU's blunder, although the Telegraph is surprisingly conciliatory

Arlene and the ERG were all shocked, shocked I tell you! at the EU's stance even though they have called for the same legal clause A16 to be invoked a number of times just in the last few weeks.

They also cheered on the internal market bill which would actually breach two international agreements (I.e. the withdrawal agreement and the GFA)....so spare me your faux outrage Arlene, and start apologising for decimating businesses across the 6 counties and effectively re-uniting Ireland, something the UVF and orangemen will not thank you for.

The good thing is that apparently the US got involved in the blunder and the Irish border will not be threatened again anytime soon, stealing one of the very few cards the ERG and Arlene thought they could play. That route is now firmly shut

It has also highlighted a very poor image of vaccine nationalism as both self defeating and morally abhorrent and could put pressure on the UK 's own embargo of 100 Covid related treatments although I don't doubt that many brexiteers who were aghast at the EU's behaviour will see nothing wrong with the UK doing it,...exceptionalism at its finest

But when the DM and Express are so joyous at the threat from the EU and the almost biblical intervention by BJ to save them, have they forgotten his previous Covid proclamations to take it on the chin, to let it go through the herd and to shake hands with Covid patients. If they took this advice maybe they would not require a vaccine at all, after all many believe it was a hoax anyway or to just wash their hands while singing happy birthday twice.

This made me laugh

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Nice bitter rant and whinge it shows Boris doing something right really gets you even with me finding that difficult to accept(Boris doing something right).

This has also made a lot more people see the EU if a different light mind and made the decision to leave for some justified that were not convinced (I still think it was a wrong move but their you go) no one likes a bully with the hump goes for the EU and for some on here lol.
Old 31-01-2021, 12:24 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Nice bitter rant and whinge it shows Boris doing something right really gets you even with me finding that difficult to accept(Boris doing something right).

This has also made a lot more people see the EU if a different light mind and made the decision to leave for some justified that were not convinced (I still think it was a wrong move but their you go) no one likes a bully with the hump goes for the EU and for some on here lol.
Punctuation and sentence structure is not your strong point is it Les? no point being bitter about it though, the schools are reopening in March
Old 31-01-2021, 12:27 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

It should 'get' everyone. The fat cunt should be in a prison cell.
Old 31-01-2021, 12:34 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
It should 'get' everyone. The fat cunt should be in a prison cell.
You don't need to italicise it. You can just format it black or size 10, you daft fucker.
Old 31-01-2021, 12:36 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Punctuation and sentence structure is not your strong point is it Les? no point being bitter about it though, the schools are reopening in March
How to win over Brexiters who aren't even Brexiters and weren't allowed to vote even if they were (also I dunno when the schools are opening in France).
Old 31-01-2021, 12:38 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
He has dyslexia iirc.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 31-01-2021, 12:39 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
No its not,diagnosed dyslexic ADHD left school when i was around 15 never went back,James taught me the difference between there or their ..I still look at my posts think they are fine and post but get a fine person like you to help and correct me thank you so much..

Iv'e done alright mind,I get along.

Oh I am a bit thick as well before Maidstoned steps in lol
Old 31-01-2021, 12:39 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
He has dyslexia iirc.
Oops apols then, he was a little abrupt though
Old 31-01-2021, 12:41 PM

Quote:
No its not,diagnosed dyslexic ADHD left school when i was around 15 never went back,James taught me the difference between there or their ..I still look at my posts think they are fine and post but get a fine person like you to help and correct me thank you so much..

Iv'e done alright mind,I get along.
As just posted ....apols Les; thought I was bantering but clearly misplaced
Old 31-01-2021, 12:42 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
You don't need to italicise it. You can just format it black or size 10, you daft fucker.
IT's the way I like to do it, fuck-face.
Old 31-01-2021, 12:42 PM
jft39

Quote:
Oops apols then, he was a little abrupt though
Not sure abrupt is the right word. It would've been had he just said "FOC" or similar.
Old 31-01-2021, 12:43 PM
jft39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
IT's the way I like to do it, fuck-face.
What's Information Technology got to do with the price of flange?

PS Johnybegood started all this SPaG nonsense.
Old 31-01-2021, 12:44 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:
What's Information Technology got to do with the price of flange?
We're on an internet BBS, are we not?
Old 31-01-2021, 12:46 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
As just posted ....apols Les; thought I was bantering but clearly misplaced
Not a problem and John your bantering is fine mate. I would have expected "you have that shit but you are still thick on this subject"

Daughter has the same she was treated as I have said she(Many times) will be a degree certified midwife in a month or two,very proud.
Old 31-01-2021, 12:49 PM

In other news, Liz Truss announced this morning that the UK will apply to join the trans Pacific free trade area. This is good right? Or is it that, as reported in the Daily Express 2 weeks ago that the EU were 'invited' to join.

...and I too was delighted too (not bitter at all) at the EU u turn, guess i am still just a bit annoyed at 105k dead and the worst covid health and economic outcome in the world. That's more difficult for me to regain trust in BJ, but I can understand that others can more easily get past this

Old 31-01-2021, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Not a problem and John your bantering is fine mate. I would have expected "you have that shit but you are still thick on this subject"

Daughter has the same she was treated as I have said she(Many times) will be a degree certified midwife in a month or two,very proud.
Plenty of similar things in my family Les, nothing to hold anyone back from their dreams but shouldn't be mocked. congrats to your daughter, a fine profession
Old 31-01-2021, 01:21 PM
jft39

Quote:
In other news, Liz Truss announced this morning that the UK will apply to join the trans Pacific free trade area. This is good right? Or is it that, as reported in the Daily Express 2 weeks ago that the EU were 'invited' to join.

...and I too was delighted too (not bitter at all) at the EU u turn, guess i am still just a bit annoyed at 105k dead and the worst covid health and economic outcome in the world. That's more difficult for me to regain trust in BJ, but I can understand that others can more easily get past this

Liz Truss is a bellend, obviously, but who are these "others" who are regaining trust in Johnson because of von der Leyen and the gang's cock up? Do you mean BBSers or real people?
Old 31-01-2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Liz Truss is a bellend, obviously, but who are these "others" who are regaining trust in Johnson because of von der Leyen and the gang's cock up? Do you mean BBSers or real people?
A few on comments sections of brexit supporting press, other websites threads and a couple on my FB feed are gurning like Liz Truss at the EU balls up.

In some ways I don't blame them as it was stupid from the EU, just that their critical analysis doesnt extend to brexit/Tory mistakes
Old 31-01-2021, 01:31 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
The DM and Express are cock-a-hoop this morning after the EU's blunder, although the Telegraph is surprisingly conciliatory

Arlene and the ERG were all shocked, shocked I tell you! at the EU's stance even though they have called for the same legal clause A16 to be invoked a number of times just in the last few weeks.

They also cheered on the internal market bill which would actually breach two international agreements (I.e. the withdrawal agreement and the GFA)....so spare me your faux outrage Arlene, and start apologising for decimating businesses across the 6 counties and effectively re-uniting Ireland, something the UVF and orangemen will not thank you for.

The good thing is that apparently the US got involved in the blunder and the Irish border will not be threatened again anytime soon, stealing one of the very few cards the ERG and Arlene thought they could play. That route is now firmly shut

It has also highlighted a very poor image of vaccine nationalism as both self defeating and morally abhorrent and could put pressure on the UK 's own embargo of 100 Covid related treatments although I don't doubt that many brexiteers who were aghast at the EU's behaviour will see nothing wrong with the UK doing it,...exceptionalism at its finest

But when the DM and Express are so joyous at the threat from the EU and the almost biblical intervention by BJ to save them, have they forgotten his previous Covid proclamations to take it on the chin, to let it go through the herd and to shake hands with Covid patients. If they took this advice maybe they would not require a vaccine at all, after all many believe it was a hoax anyway or to just wash their hands while singing happy birthday twice.

This made me laugh

Why don’t you post up some articles or opinion pieces from the Guardian, just to balance things up.
Old 31-01-2021, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Why don’t you post up some articles or opinion pieces from the Guardian, just to balance things up.
I did just post an attachment from The Express, hardly remoaning libtards