Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 05-04-2021, 11:38 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
PAywall.
Create a free account with the NYT, Captain Lazy.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:39 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
PAywall.
Apols ....i didnt pay tho.....and I thought it was free to subscribe
Old 05-04-2021, 11:43 AM
Probationary User

Voluzo is playing for a contract
Virus restriction and Brexit at the same time for sure made a lot of damage to UK economy and businesses
Old 05-04-2021, 01:02 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
I see the UK chocolate industry is saying it's f#cked as well, the second biggest exporter in the UK food and drink sector behind whisky.
I have to agree though, the worst thing about all this is the trouble brewing in NI

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Blimey Mr Popat of Bedfordshire sent drinking chocolate in jan and he got it back on 1st of April of all the days..... I blame EU here wankers do they not know how much they needs us....

Can having more chocolates be considered a Brexit win?
Old 05-04-2021, 03:04 PM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
More good Brexit news:

Old 05-04-2021, 08:48 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
This is Joe. Joe voted for brexit although he wanted to spend his retirement in Spain. Now Joe can't have the retirement he wanted, but it's not his fault because no-one was looking after the interests of people living abroad (even the people living abroad) and he would now vote differently. Don't be like Joe, Joe is stupid.

Old 05-04-2021, 08:57 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
This is Joe. Joe voted for brexit although he wanted to spend his retirement in Spain. Now Joe can't have the retirement he wanted, but it's not his fault because no-one was looking after the interests of people living abroad (even the people living abroad) and he would now vote differently. Don't be like Joe, Joe is stupid.

Daft old ****.

Cricket wanker.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:20 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Nobody explained to him apart from the dozens of articles and no doubts people he had conversations with telling him not to vote leave as it would screw up his retirement plans but no Joe you knew better you silly selfish old twat.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:47 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Joe has the intelligence of a potato. Possibly less.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:19 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
This is a quote lifted from the article.

"Brexit itself, when it was first started, was going to be brilliant because I honestly believe that Britain should stay Britain and we run by ourselves," says Joe.

In other words, even though I spend most of my time, living in Spain, sod the consequences, for those, who live permanently in the UK.

So, apart from proving to be a Turkey, who voted for Xmas, Joe has shown himself to be a selfish old **** !!
Old 06-04-2021, 06:08 AM

ob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

You have summed it up perfectly,thats exactly what the article says and no more! what an idiot
I have a little house in Spain and hoped to be able to swan back and forth as i pleased once i stop working.3 months at a time is ok i suppose but its the not going back again for another 3 months which i expect will seem more of a restriction to me personally.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:41 AM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ob13 View Post
You have summed it up perfectly,thats exactly what the article says and no more! what an idiot
I have a little house in Spain and hoped to be able to swan back and forth as i pleased once i stop working.3 months at a time is ok i suppose but its the not going back again for another 3 months which i expect will seem more of a restriction to me personally.
How did you vote?
Old 06-04-2021, 08:09 AM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Quote:

Dont forget Boris was very specific that you would still be able to retire to Spain which is sort of true. Boris just didn't mention you would need rather alot of money to do so to pass the financial self sufficiency tests - well beyond the means of most pensioners
Old 06-04-2021, 08:22 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
”Nobody explained or probably thought about people like ourselves. There was nobody looking after it or telling us, they forgot about the people abroad."

Yes they did Joe, you just chose not to listen.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:27 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
How long has the Euro got ?
Old 06-04-2021, 08:49 AM

My kids swimming teacher's dad (in his early 70s) voted like Joe and lives in Spain. He would fail the financial test as he couldn't prove he has a permanent address in the UK.

He stays with his daughter when he comes back but thats only about 4 weeks a year. But his wife's father was born in NI, so I told them that she qualifies, and so does the swim teacher (a grandchild through foreign births register).

They are delighted, especially the wife as she has a programme of teeth implants planned, but also the swim teacher (although she also voted for brexit, so a bit selfish really) as they both hate UK winter months.

The father thinks that should mean he is ok too, so is off to the police station today to tell them he is allowed to stay by marriage. I don't think he is and at best he will have to return to live in his daughters flat, whilst his wife sorts out her EU passport and his visa is considered. My hunch is he will get turned down and he will be as sad as Joe.

There are many Joe's finding out now that they voted to make themselves illegal immigrants, who they despised when the tried to cross the channel
Old 06-04-2021, 08:57 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
How long has the Euro got ?
Knock yourself out

The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Knock yourself out

Indeed Adlers. Listening to Paolo Gentilini (EU economy minister) on Bloomberg this morning, he was talking about the positive outlook for the EU economy buoyed by significant inward investment and attractive economic conditions e.g. spare capacity etc. He also spoke about capitalising the Covid debt to benefit the wider EU economy, in the way that lenders can ofcourse be the beneficiary of borrowing and not just done to benefit the private sector banks.

Additionally I read an article by Paschal Donohue (EU finance president) who said similar, that the economies are set to return to strong growth, that covid debt will not be a significant hindrance and that trade is already showing strong underlying growth signs e.g. build up of inventories etc

Compare that to the utter economic incompetence of BJ, Frost etc who have managed to collapse UK exports, inward investment, spunk 240billon on brexit prep alone, and the worst economic hit from Covid in the world.

In-exile is getting desperate to find something / anything to justify brexit, but the truth is, there isn't one
Old 06-04-2021, 09:39 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Knock yourself out

Sir Nigel (revitalize by his Selhurst Park Jab) thinks Italy will pull the plug... fingers crossed.!

Old 06-04-2021, 09:55 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Brave, brave Sir Nigel.

Are you paying him for investment tips? Or for the little begging bowl videos he's doing?