Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 06-04-2021, 09:59 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Sir Nigel (revitalize by his Selhurst Park Jab) thinks Italy will pull the plug... fingers crossed.!

I recall Nigel told the fishermen that Brexit would be good for them. How is this going?
Can Nigel tell us a single positive outcome from brexit (aside his own media and financial spiv career)?
Salvini is no doubt a racist but has gone very quiet on leaving the EU, preferring to focus on illegal immigrants (which now includes UK citizens)
Brexit has caused huge support for the EU across even previously sceptical countries as they are now seeing what a shitshow it is
Nigel Farage is a lying c*nt
Old 06-04-2021, 10:03 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Brexiters have now reached the level of Nigerian 419 scam victims still waiting for their millions.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:19 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
I recall Nigel told the fishermen that Brexit would be good for them. How is this going?
Can Nigel tell us a single positive outcome from brexit (aside his own media and financial spiv career)?
Salvini is no doubt a racist but has gone very quiet on leaving the EU, preferring to focus on illegal immigrants (which now includes UK citizens)
Brexit has caused huge support for the EU across even previously sceptical countries as they are now seeing what a shitshow it is
Nigel Farage is a lying c*nt
Le Pen has shut up about leaving the EU too.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:34 AM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Quote:
The father thinks that should mean he is ok too, so is off to the police station today to tell them he is allowed to stay by marriage. I don't think he is and at best he will have to return to live in his daughters flat, whilst his wife sorts out her EU passport and his visa is considered. My hunch is he will get turned down and he will be as sad as Joe.

There are many Joe's finding out now that they voted to make themselves illegal immigrants, who they despised when the tried to cross the channel
He's going to be very disappointed. Needs to move to Ireland for 3 years and then apply for Irish citizenship via marital status and residency
Old 06-04-2021, 11:43 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
He's going to be very disappointed. Needs to move to Ireland for 3 years and then apply for Irish citizenship via marital status and residency
Yep that's my take
Old 06-04-2021, 11:53 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
Good.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:57 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
When freedom from bureaucracy come?

Maybe a tory voter / brexiteer could tell us why they voted for this.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
To get rid of foreigners.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:12 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Oh look! A Brexit supporter has raised his head and decided to post! That's great! It must be something positive about Brexit.... AT LAST.... poor old Timbo has been wringing his hands in anguish since Jan at the veritable flood of negative stories since Brexit, but we can count on in-ex, I know it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
How long has the Euro got ?
oh.... oh dear.... the Euro... which we weren't in.... and had nothing to do with Brexit...
Old 06-04-2021, 02:34 PM

British expats screwed over says The Mirror......why are they still calling them expats?

Old 06-04-2021, 02:44 PM
jft39

Quote:
British expats screwed over says The Mirror......why are they still calling them expats?

They are ex-expats (alternatively, “bellends”).
Old 06-04-2021, 02:50 PM

west eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

"EXCLUSIVE: Hard-working Brits who dreamed of a retirement dividing their lives between the UK and Europe say their plans are in ruins - with one pensioner forced to move home after 20 years in Spain"

they can be in Europe 3months in every 6 no probs, how much more divided lives do they want?
Old 06-04-2021, 04:00 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:

Because ‘wankers’ is censored?

Spindle rightly called them traitors and that is what they are these Brexshitters

PS: they need to show they earn 21K a year... lol
Old 06-04-2021, 04:05 PM

ob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Kebab View Post
How did you vote?
I lost!
Old 06-04-2021, 05:10 PM

Smithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't see anything in that article to indicate those people supported Brexit.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithers-Jones View Post
I don't see anything in that article to indicate those people supported Brexit.
I think the first guy who didn't want to give his name may have.

In a few years time no-one will admit it as it tears the arse out of every UK business, community, lifestyle choice and tax bill ...affecting everyone
Old 06-04-2021, 05:24 PM

Smithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmithers-Jones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My experience of Brits abroad is not many of them wanted Brexit
Old 06-04-2021, 05:31 PM

Quote:
I dont know many, but of those i do, quite a few voted for it, my aunt and her partner being 2, although both can get EU (Irish) passports which I actually find even worse in an "I'm alright jack" way.
I hope they get shunned by those they shafted
Old 06-04-2021, 06:02 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am a Brit overseas(not in Europe) and in my retirement I looked to move to Spain or Portugal as I would get the same benefits that I would have got had I moved back to the UK. Now, I would be treated like a foreigner in those countries so it is no so appealing.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:09 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west eagle View Post
"EXCLUSIVE: Hard-working Brits who dreamed of a retirement dividing their lives between the UK and Europe say their plans are in ruins - with one pensioner forced to move home after 20 years in Spain"

they can be in Europe 3months in every 6 no probs, how much more divided lives do they want?
I have lived in Spain for 21 years, and that is not correct. It means the person never sorted their paperwork out. The ones I know who are in the shit, are arrogant brexitears, so sod em.

Old 07-04-2021, 08:14 AM
I'm watching you

Quote:
You would be surprised. They are tory pensioners mainly.