Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 07-04-2021, 08:33 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
I have lived in Spain for 21 years, and that is not correct. It means the person never sorted their paperwork out. The ones I know who are in the shit, are arrogant brexitears, so sod em.
Exactly Biggus, however there are many who havnt lived there for a number of years, who may just want to spend October-march in a sunnier climate, (I know one person with arthritis who did this) and other younger types who may have worked hard to spend their retirement abroad, which is now not open to them.
Whilst my bounds knows no sympathy for those who voted for it, and I hope they have to sit miserably freezing their tits off through a Doncaster winter, there are many victims of this who did nothing to deserve it.
And I ask again....for what?
Old 07-04-2021, 08:34 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
You would be surprised. They are tory pensioners mainly.
There seems to be a divide between mainly anti brexit working people and those you mention.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:47 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Exactly Biggus, however there are many who havnt lived there for a number of years, who may just want to spend October-march in a sunnier climate, (I know one person with arthritis who did this) and other younger types who may have worked hard to spend their retirement abroad, which is now not open to them.
Whilst my bounds knows no sympathy for those who voted for it, and I hope they have to sit miserably freezing their tits off through a Doncaster winter, there are many victims of this who did nothing to deserve it.
And I ask again....for what?
Ok, what’s up with Doncatraz in the winter?

Oh yeah....

Same as summer, spring and autumn.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:53 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Ok, what’s up with Doncatraz in the winter?

Oh yeah....

Same as summer, spring and autumn.
I shouldn't really judge Doncaster as I have never stayed there, just changed trains there many times on my way to the north east. Let's just say, from the platform, I didn't really get the urge to spend more time there, and if I had been the brexiteer Joe, I would much prefer to stay over in Malaga.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
I shouldn't really judge Doncaster as I have never stayed there, just changed trains there many times on my way to the north east. Let's just say, from the platform, I didn't really get the urge to spend more time there, and if I had been the brexiteer Joe, I would much prefer to stay over in Malaga.
Locals were great up there for the cup game ..
Old 07-04-2021, 11:54 AM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
How long has the Euro got ?
Longer than you've got
Old 07-04-2021, 11:55 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
‘Stay’ in Doncaster? No, please don’t do that.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:58 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
I thought I saw a huge fight happening that day, load of locals were running through the town centre.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:59 AM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Donnie is ok
Old 07-04-2021, 12:23 PM

Quote:
I did play rugby (league) there once I recall. I think we won, but they didn't half beat the shit out of us
Old 07-04-2021, 01:14 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
Donnie is ok
Doncaster, it's better than Barnsley.
Old 07-04-2021, 01:36 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
I do feel sorry for anyone that didn't get a vote. Its not like that referendum didn't interfere with British passport holders lives. But that is called democracy in the UK.

That is not democracy in my mind.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:03 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Sir Nigel (revitalize by his Selhurst Park Jab) thinks Italy will pull the plug... fingers crossed.!

He also put 10k on a Trump win!

The stupid toad faced twat.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
No place in South Yorkshire is proper Yorkshire.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
May I respectfully suggest you don't start that argument with someone from Sheffield. It might not end too well....

Old 07-04-2021, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
Not much of a endorsement that...
Old 07-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Administrator

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
May I respectfully suggest you don't start that argument with someone from Sheffield. It might not end too well....

it’s the Diet Coke of Yorkshire. Just one calorie, not Yorkshire enough
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 07-04-2021, 03:46 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
it’s the Diet Coke of Yorkshire. Just one calorie, not Yorkshire enough
But it gave us Cabaret Voltaire.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
But it gave us Cabaret Voltaire.
The fact that my reaction to that post was “I think I went there some time in the late nineties” suggests that I am not thinking about the same thing that you are thinking about.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:43 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
He says from a safe distance.