Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-07-2020, 10:58 PM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Listen to him properly right til the end eh?
I will. Apologies. The Ďmaybe they have a romantic momentí irked me somewhat. Itís not a relevant point to the story and along the lines of some of the Abby hatred Iíve seen online.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:04 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Has your weird stalker appeared anywhere Coastal?
Dunno about that, Pete.
All I can give are my video game credentials - Top score every time on Galaga in the back room of Portland Road Records, Portland Road, South Norwood.

Top score everytime on Moon Cresta in the back room of Portland Road Records, Portland Road, South Norwood.

TLOU2...I've shit it.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:07 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
For Star Wars, Star Trek, other TV series, Harry Potter, K Pop, boy bands and some computer games and games console fanatics...you have your fan boys (and girls).

People should just dismiss their ravings out of hand.

Or stop using twitter, facebook, instagram and hang out where adults hang out.

Otherwise yyou might as well go and spend 12 hours a day in Second Life.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
For Star Wars, Star Trek, other TV series, Harry Potter, K Pop, boy bands and some computer games and games console fanatics...you have your fan boys (and girls).

People should just dismiss their ravings out of hand.

Or stop using twitter, facebook, instagram and hang out where adults hang out.

Otherwise yyou might as well go and spend 12 hours a day in Second Life.
Moon Cresta Portland Road Champion 1980.

Nuff said.
xx
Old 16-07-2020, 12:16 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Moon Cresta Portland Road Champion 1980.

Nuff said.
xx
I think your bragging had nothing to do whatsoever with my post you quoted????

Old 16-07-2020, 12:29 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
I think your bragging had nothing to do whatsoever with my post you quoted????
I know.
Old 16-07-2020, 07:26 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
What this genius said.
ah the critical drinker he's a bit of a one trick pony isn't he?

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; 16-07-2020 at 07:41 AM.
Old 17-07-2020, 07:31 AM

KingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Thought it was fantastic, I really enjoy the “rail” system which still manages to have an open world feel to it, means I don’t spend 30 minutes aimlessly looking for something
Old 18-07-2020, 12:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
ah the critical drinker he's a bit of a one trick pony isn't he?
Explain.
Old 18-07-2020, 12:49 PM

hulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There’s some DMT graffiti in this, on a board somewhere in the game apparently. ��
Old 18-07-2020, 08:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

Where it went very wrong is where Druckman thought he was Kojima.

He isn't.
Old 18-07-2020, 09:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Where it went very wrong is where Druckman thought he was Kojima.

He isn't.
Or he thought he was as good as Kojima, is what I meant to say.
Old 18-07-2020, 09:21 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Or he thought he was as good as Kojima, is what I meant to say.
He isn't.
Old 20-07-2020, 09:29 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Explain.
Why are you too thick to work it out?

SaulAlinsky
Old 22-07-2020, 04:18 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kind of related to this thread, has anyone played Ghost of Tsushima? I have heard it's a game of year contender. As I have finished my replay of the original Last Of Us, and have some time before my return to work, I am wondering wether to purchase Ghost of Tshushina or the Last of Us 2.
Old 22-08-2020, 09:57 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Finished this today.

NO SPOILERS
absolutely loved it. Incredible game, one of the best I’ve ever played (and I’ve played a lot). Twists and turns, emotions, intensity. A real epic journey. Loved all the characters. Only thing I found hard to take was the brutal, unrelenting violence. It is not a happy world and life is cheap, and the game really hammers (arf) that home in ways that most other games can’t.

A masterpiece and the apex of mature gaming.
Old 31-08-2020, 01:55 PM

hulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethulkster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lovely little duet Ellie and Joel do at the end in the final credits.
Old 31-08-2020, 06:55 PM

I am waiting to be absolutely sure that PS4 games can be played on PS5. And that they don't take the piss re: PS5 console costs in Chile.

Even with Cyber Monday here today, the clowns still want at least 400 quid for a PS4 with a few games. Just taking advantage of people still mostly stuck at home.

I can't justify that on the cusp of the next gen coming out. And one that should play the PS4 catalogue.

Old 31-08-2020, 07:33 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
I just bought a PS4 with this included. Should I buy and play part 1 first?
Old 31-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
I just bought a PS4 with this included. Should I buy and play part 1 first?
Definitely! I would also play part 1 first personally.

I couldn't put the controller down for that one, the second one I've started a few weeks ago and played it about 3 times, in chunks, but still not that far in.