Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 28-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
STDs are members by default
Old 28-10-2019, 10:33 AM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks for that.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:44 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
When do you get the money when the tickets are sold? I sold my STs for the Man City but nothing has been credited to my bank. Or does the money get knocked off your next month payment?
Old 30-10-2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
When do you get the money when the tickets are sold? I sold my STs for the Man City but nothing has been credited to my bank. Or does the money get knocked off your next month payment?
No money is paid out to STDs who resell their seats via Twickets. Parish owns Twickets so all the Twickets profits are ploughed in to the Main Stand rebuild. It is clearly stated in the Twickets Ts and Cs as "charitable donation to the Main Stand Rebuild project"
Old 30-10-2019, 12:16 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Twickets sold my liverpool ticket on1st October no money paid into my account yet.
Old 12-11-2019, 03:16 PM
Probationary User

Footiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses grow
Hi, Iím trying to resell a ticket on Twickets for the Liverpool game and as far as Iím aware, I have put in all the correct details.
However it keeps coming up as not finding me on the database.
I have tried on the main site and the app.
Iím assuming the membership number is the client ID number right? And does it matter if Iím one of the e400 that has moved to the holmesdale upper. Iíve just put it as an adult ticket and not concession.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:26 PM

Pierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footiebabe21 View Post
Hi, Iím trying to resell a ticket on Twickets for the Liverpool game and as far as Iím aware, I have put in all the correct details.
However it keeps coming up as not finding me on the database.
I have tried on the main site and the app.
Iím assuming the membership number is the client ID number right? And does it matter if Iím one of the e400 that has moved to the holmesdale upper. Iíve just put it as an adult ticket and not concession.
Have sent you a pm.
Old 14-11-2019, 07:57 AM
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Have sent you a pm.
smooth
Old 26-12-2019, 09:05 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Bought a ticket yesterday for my brother thatís over from the States. No email has come through with the ticket to print yet I have a confirmation email of the purchase and it says itís Ďwait for fulfilmentí. I assume the Box office can print it when we get there if we show a ref number?
Old 27-12-2019, 11:40 AM

Frimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Worked fine for me when I sold my ST for the Villa game early on in the season, got a decent amount back less a commission for Twickets
Old 10-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy64 View Post
I think SP has an interest in that company
Steve Parish, Crystal Palace FC Chair, added: ďI was really happy to invest in something that seemed an ethical way of solving the problem of secondary ticketing. It soon dawned on us that partnering with Twickets was a fantastic opportunity for the club, to make sure that when supporters couldnít go to a match, they could get their tickets to other supporters.Ē
Old 10-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Hadron Collider

And that is a problem....our club is a ticket tout if anybody can buy at a price from the site?
At shit games in the AW I have Palace fans around myself singing the songs and loving it!
At big game I have half and half scarf mugs not singing and probably only there for the big club rather than Palace!

Are ticket put directly onto this site at a higher price by the club ....?
If not then how are they getting the tickets?
Palace fans suffer ... the Cub makes a few bucks more?
If true this sucks!
Old 10-06-2020, 02:59 PM

Clinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
And that is a problem....our club is a ticket tout if anybody can buy at a price from the site?
At shit games in the AW I have Palace fans around myself singing the songs and loving it!
At big game I have half and half scarf mugs not singing and probably only there for the big club rather than Palace!

Are ticket put directly onto this site at a higher price by the club ....?
If not then how are they getting the tickets?
Palace fans suffer ... the Cub makes a few bucks more?
If true this sucks!
I sold my ST for the Boxing Day game on twickets. It's excellent. We received the face value for seat (pro rata) minus an admin charge (something like £6). Without it the seat will have been empty and I would have received nothing.

The seats are sold by the club at face value for a single game ticket plus an admin charge (no idea how much). Only Palace members are able to by a Palace ticket on Twickets.
Old 10-06-2020, 07:44 PM
Hadron Collider

So how do the day trippers get so many tickets then?
Old 10-06-2020, 08:06 PM

Gilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
So how do the day trippers get do many tickets then?
Companies/touts buy season tickets, sell off the "big" games to the day trippers (probably as part of a package) to make their money, then probably stick the rest of the games on Twickets to mop up some additional pennies.
Old 12-06-2020, 01:25 AM

Mcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton100 View Post
I sold my ST for the Boxing Day game on twickets. It's excellent. We received the face value for seat (pro rata) minus an admin charge (something like £6). Without it the seat will have been empty and I would have received nothing.

The seats are sold by the club at face value for a single game ticket plus an admin charge (no idea how much). Only Palace members are able to by a Palace ticket on Twickets.

Thatís not exactly true. Iíve put tickets on there before what were a CAT A game. I was offered the season ticket price minus the admin fee.

Having gone through twickets and finding my exact ticket for sale, the club had added their CAT A price to it that was an extra £25-£30 plus the admin fee to the purchaser.

Canít really class that as face value when the club are profiting so much off a season ticket.

Itís no wonder theyíre so keen for people to sell through twickets and now charge to print off a match day ticket so they can stop people selling tickets privately.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:59 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgeeve87 View Post
Thatís not exactly true. Iíve put tickets on there before what were a CAT A game. I was offered the season ticket price minus the admin fee.

Having gone through twickets and finding my exact ticket for sale, the club had added their CAT A price to it that was an extra £25-£30 plus the admin fee to the purchaser.

Canít really class that as face value when the club are profiting so much off a season ticket.

Itís no wonder theyíre so keen for people to sell through twickets and now charge to print off a match day ticket so they can stop people selling tickets privately.
So the club essentially becoming the tout but in a legal way
Old 12-06-2020, 09:28 AM

Mcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMcgeeve87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pretty much. If they were selling it at face value then it should be sold for the pro rata price from the season ticket.

Itís not like fans will get the CAT A value on the ticket refund for the chelsea, United and spurs game so why should members have to fork out that price on twickets when an opportunity for a ticket comes available.
Old 12-06-2020, 11:24 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
So the club essentially becoming the tout but in a legal way
Not the club, but Parish's company.

I would love to know if any Twickets profit goes back into the club or not... I would think not.