Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 03-01-2021, 05:03 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Lots of people seem.to have got one of these...

"Hi mate, elgin eagle here, as you may know I seem to have been permanently banned by the feckwits who run this worsening site these days. Despite quite a few attempts at rejoining they keep banning me. With a huge amount of help from the expat eagle from today there is a new Palace BBS at To view the link you have to Register or Login
Even if you don't want to use it, it will annoy one or two of them intensely if you could add it to your signature as 'Elgin's BBS' or something. They remove any posts or close down any thread where I am mentioned, but I don't think they can touch your signatures. Smear and lies is all they have. I'm trying to create a decent BBS where all opinions are respected and there is no bullying or cliques, and where everyone can have a laugh like in the old days without the fear of being banned for the slightest thing. This will be a free site for as long as I am able to keep it that way. Please use your BBS usernames. Thanks, Paul (paul_dix@hotmail.com"

If.you didn't I guess you're one of the feckwits

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 03-01-2021, 05:18 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
I've never known what was good until I saw it, ****, is there still time?
Old 03-01-2021, 05:26 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post

I did *and* Iím a feckwit, so there.
Old 03-01-2021, 05:31 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I did *and* Iím a feckwit, so there.
Standard
Old 03-01-2021, 05:58 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I did as well. They deleted my posts (and theirs) when they were bragging about hacking the BBS and crowing that the BBS would be shut down because it was not GDPR compliant.

One man with a total nonsensical grudge actually wanted to destroy the BBS without a care or concern for those of us who enjoy it, but wanted us to join and support him and his band of outlaws

What a weird time time that was. Being reminded of it is not a great memory for me. It has reminded me of what a totally up himself, self indulgent, deluded arsehole Elgin is. I spent hours chatting to him on the phone, over numerous calls, trying to be a mate and talk sense into him and calm his anger down. All of us had our genuine personal issues to deal with, yet I was left wasting my time trying to comfort a mad narcissist who was happy to stick the knife in by slagging me because I dared to talk straight to the ****.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 03-01-2021, 08:06 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
There's a few on here who still want him back too.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:19 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I did as well. They deleted my posts (and theirs) when they were bragging about hacking the BBS and crowing that the BBS would be shut down because it was not GDPR compliant.

One man with a total nonsensical grudge actually wanted to destroy the BBS without a care or concern for those of us who enjoy it, but wanted us to join and support him and his band of outlaws

What a weird time time that was. Being reminded of it is not a great memory for me. It has reminded me of what a totally up himself, self indulgent, deluded arsehole Elgin is. I spent hours chatting to him on the phone, over numerous calls, trying to be a mate and talk sense into him and calm his anger down. All of us had our genuine personal issues to deal with, yet I was left wasting my time trying to comfort a mad narcissist who was happy to stick the knife in by slagging me because I dared to talk straight to the ****.
I knew you’d had a bit of a fall out but didn’t realise it was that bad and obviously terminal.

Sorry to hear that Cary
Old 03-01-2021, 08:22 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
That had included me but reading again that visitor message he left for everyone ignited some anger in me

Old 03-01-2021, 08:24 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Link?
Old 03-01-2021, 08:25 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
That had included me but reading again that visitor message he left for everyone ignited some anger in me
Sounds it ... you been watching Braveheart many times over Xmas again ?
Old 03-01-2021, 08:30 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:

That's a rather disturbing glimpse behind the scenes.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Sounds it ... you been watching Braveheart many times over Xmas again ?
Knowing what was going on in the personal lives of the friends we had in common and the **** dominated with a ******* dispute he created in his head about a social media site.

Old 03-01-2021, 08:41 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Knowing what was going on in the personal lives of the friends we had in common and the **** dominated with a ******* dispute he created in his head about a social media site.
Hard words though bud.. others seem to still be good mates with him, think you have less empathy than you used to have a few years back.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:41 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Link?
Missing members thread from e.g. To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:49 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Missing members thread.
How meh is all that.. free the bbs nutters!
Other than Breaking rocks!
Old 03-01-2021, 08:53 PM
Cruddy Clique

Quote:
How meh is all that.. free the bbs nutters!
Other than Breaking rocks!
Nah.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Hard words though bud.. others seem to still be good mates with him, think you have less empathy than you used to have a few years back?
Less empathy? Not sure what empathy has to do with this.

Hard words but to me I can justify them.

Old 03-01-2021, 09:01 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Less empathy? Not sure what empathy has to do with this.

Hard words but to me I can justify them.
Well even that response wouldn't be you a few years back ...
It must have been some fall out and as I like you both it's best I shut up bud!
Old 03-01-2021, 09:01 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post

"Hi mate, elgin eagle here, as you may know I seem to have been permanently banned by the feckwits who run this worsening site these days. Despite quite a few attempts at rejoining they keep banning me. With a huge amount of help from the expat eagle from today there is a new Palace BBS at To view the link you have to Register or Login
Even if you don't want to use it, it will annoy one or two of them intensely if you could add it to your signature as 'Elgin's BBS' or something. They remove any posts or close down any thread where I am mentioned, but I don't think they can touch your signatures. Smear and lies is all they have. I'm trying to create a decent BBS where all opinions are respected and there is no bullying or cliques, and where everyone can have a laugh like in the old days without the fear of being banned for the slightest thing. This will be a free site for as long as I am able to keep it that way. Please use your BBS usernames. Thanks, Paul (paul_dix@hotmail.com"

the Putin spaff chugger never sent me one

SaulAlinsky
Old 03-01-2021, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Well even that response wouldn't be you a few years back ...
It must have been some fall out and as I like you both it's best I shut up bud!
I had no need to respond like this a few years back.

Also your use of the word 'empathy' is you making out that Elgin is a victim in all of this, which is laughable.