Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-07-2019, 08:54 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Is that not to get on the waiting list? I stumped up the £30, see what happens i guess.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:48 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
Apparently if your a season ticket holder with 1,500 points or more you can have an away S/T for £30.
Spurs away is early on, good way for 1500ish points to guarantee a ticket to it.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 07-07-2019, 08:22 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Spurs away is early on, good way for 1500ish points to guarantee a ticket to it.
Bit of a drastic way for someone who clearly doesn't do that many away games to get a ticket for one match
Old 07-07-2019, 08:52 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Bit of a drastic way for someone who clearly doesn't do that many away games to get a ticket for one match
Plus miss 3 games and you get booted off.
Old 08-07-2019, 10:32 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Let's be honest, season ticket holders will now also likely drop a tier for cup tickets behind those with ST + membership. This is just the start to get people used to the idea of a season ticket having no perk other than a seat as well as being several strata down the pecking order.

You can disagree but the pattern of behaviour and the playbook is there, has been done several times now by Parishalace.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:08 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Plus miss 3 games and you get booted off.
Looking at the order the away games are in, between the start of the season and mid-December, you could get tickets to all 4 London aways, plus Watford away, (only missing the 3 aways of Sheff Utd, Man Utd and Burnley). For some people if they then get ‘booted off’, they wouldn’t mind because those are 5 of the aways they want to go to the most anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Let's be honest, season ticket holders will now also likely drop a tier for cup tickets behind those with ST + membership. This is just the start to get people used to the idea of a season ticket having no perk other than a seat as well as being several strata down the pecking order.

Ron did that before – season ticket PLUS Lifeline membership = 1st in the pecking order for a Cup Final ticket!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 09-07-2019, 10:19 AM

Spitfire65 is playing for a contract
I am fortunate enough to have both home and away season tickets. You pay £30 to commit to a minimum of 17 away Premier games so it at least another £510. It gives you access to the first buying window on any away game (though not necessary on cup games which I think were done on points only last season).

Having committed to this £540 on top of the £600 odd for my home ticket, it’s a bit rich being asked to pay another £50 for a Gold membership to watch a couple of friendlies. As an away season ticket holder, the away tickets ballot feature is irrelevant. In fact, as I go to nearly every game all the benefits are irrelevant.

As minimum I would have thought the away season ticket application fee of £30 would have covered this. I will have spent over £1100 across the season just on tickets and don’t get access but the fan who pays £60 gets access.

Normally I wouldn't be too bothered and I’d be in Switzerland anyway but I can’t make the tour this year.

Last edited by Spitfire65; 09-07-2019 at 01:32 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:28 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I don't think you'll find one person that doesn't think that a season ticket holder shouldn't be allowed access. It is very poor from the club.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:48 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
I am not going to get a membership this year. The prices have been creeping up and for me there is no value. The fixtures mean I can only go to one game during planned holidays back to England (West Ham on Boxing day) and if this is moved to the 27th I can't go to this. If i go I can get friends to get me a ticket.

Wanting ST holders to cough up extra money is IMO wrong. I am a St holder with Sevilla. It is noticeable how much better they treat their fans. This season 80% of season tickets are 25 euros cheaper than the same ticket last season. The reason is that La Copa dely Rey no longer has a guaranteed home game. for 380 euros I get all home games; league, Europa league and Copa del Rey. If you want a league only ticket they knock 70 euros off the price.

My favourite thing they have done at Sevilla was last season they added 3 rows of seats to the top of the bottom tier in one stand with lift access. These seats were made available to ST holders who are over 65, along with their families for the same price as their previous seat (they are prime seats). That is thinking of your fans.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:03 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I am not going to get a membership this year. The prices have been creeping up and for me there is no value. The fixtures mean I can only go to one game during planned holidays back to England (West Ham on Boxing day) and if this is moved to the 27th I can't go to this. If i go I can get friends to get me a ticket.
I have been the same for the last couple of years and relied on friends memberships back in London, but been stuck sometimes due to limited allocations allowed with memberships with other friends when we go. Decided to get membership this time to ensure we have plenty of coverage.

Also I like that having membership allows access to get "twickets" for certain games (missed out on some last season for that reason), so with cheap flights can get to some unplanned last minute/short notice games when it works well.

Agree with others above that its wrong season ticket holders not getting the streams for these pre-season games without getting membership on top
Old 09-07-2019, 11:05 AM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I see that to watch tonights game in Switzerland, I needed to buy a gold membership

Aside from the fact that apparently I had to do this 24hrs before the game, this is a pisstake! I have a home season ticket, go to loads of away games and have loads of loyalty points as well, and have bought a programme voucher book, so should have no need for a membership on top!

It is effectively a Parish paywall!

What next? Only gold members can get into the fanzone before games???
Old 09-07-2019, 11:28 AM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
I see that to watch tonights game in Switzerland, I needed to buy a gold membership

Aside from the fact that apparently I had to do this 24hrs before the game, this is a pisstake! I have a home season ticket, go to loads of away games and have loads of loyalty points as well, and have bought a programme voucher book, so should have no need for a membership on top!

It is effectively a Parish paywall!

What next? Only gold members can get into the fanzone before games???
Poor misjudgement by the club. Memberships offer very few ‘extras’ that Season Ticket holders don’t already pay for. So, effectively, it feels like a £50 surcharge just to watch some friendlies and occasional U-23 game. Most STH’s simply wont take up the membership and bad feeling grows.
Why wrap up specific offerings into unrequired bundle packages. If the club want to recover costs for providing streams for low level games why not just charge a small ppv levy at say, £2 or £3 a game. Content delivered and the hardcore support don’t feel ripped off.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:43 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Has anyone actually complained or emailed the club?

I would imagine there will be thousands that that will expect to log on tonight and watch the game unaware they need to sign up for a membership too. That's not to say Palace haven't advertised it enough though but naturally people will scroll past thinking they will be fine.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:55 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Poor misjudgement by the club. Memberships offer very few ‘extras’ that Season Ticket holders don’t already pay for. So, effectively, it feels like a £50 surcharge just to watch some friendlies and occasional U-23 game. Most STH’s simply wont take up the membership and bad feeling grows.
Why wrap up specific offerings into unrequired bundle packages. If the club want to recover costs for providing streams for low level games why not just charge a small ppv levy at say, £2 or £3 a game. Content delivered and the hardcore support don’t feel ripped off.
Or just up the season tickets by £5 extra and offer it all to everyone and make CPFCTV part of being a season ticket holder. Charge the members and non-members to view it on top of their package. 15,000 season tickets earning guaranteed £5 extra would please fans. Need to sell 1,500 of these £50 memberships to make the same money and have alienated a lot fans at the same time.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:43 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Or just up the season tickets by £5 extra and offer it all to everyone and make CPFCTV part of being a season ticket holder. Charge the members and non-members to view it on top of their package. 15,000 season tickets earning guaranteed £5 extra would please fans. Need to sell 1,500 of these £50 memberships to make the same money and have alienated a lot fans at the same time.
Yes, that’s a decent payment model that works and allows the hardcore support to feel included and catered for.
Or.....offer this package to STH’s for significantly less than £50.
The club has got to re-assess the impact of charging for bundled packages that include things that fans don’t need or want.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:42 PM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not strictly memberships but I got a ticket for the everton game in the Arthur wait 50 quid it’s category a that’s ridiculous even Norwich category b was 42 quid why should we pay 8 pounds more to watch Everton
Old 09-07-2019, 01:57 PM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post

Or just up the season tickets by £5 extra and offer it all to everyone and make CPFCTV part of being a season ticket holder.

Season tickets did already go up, not sure other parts of ground, but an adult in the upper tier went up by £30 for next season. For nothing extra as far as I can see, apart from perhaps fixing the leaky gutter?

Palace tv has been free for several years now, so to put a paywall on it all of a sudden, mistakenly thinking we'll all just fall in line and cough up more is very cynical
Old 09-07-2019, 02:29 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
Season tickets did already go up, not sure other parts of ground, but an adult in the upper tier went up by £30 for next season. For nothing extra as far as I can see, apart from perhaps fixing the leaky gutter?

Palace tv has been free for several years now, so to put a paywall on it all of a sudden, mistakenly thinking we'll all just fall in line and cough up more is very cynical
Agreed - which is where the club have missed a trick. They could have easily tied in the CPFC TV as part of this rise. In addition, most clubs charge in someway for the content.

An alternative would be to have given the option to add the CPFC TV to their seson ticket package as an extra that showed both the Swiss games for say £5/£10
Old 09-07-2019, 02:47 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post

You can disagree but the pattern of behaviour and the playbook is there, has been done several times now by Parishalace.
It would royally **ss me off to be dropped a tier by such a manoeuvre.

As a family of ST holders, at the very most we would consider one membership to gain access to a few extras. But there’d be no need at all for each of us to have the membership...eg we only need one of us to gain access to the Palace TV matches.

In your scenario, one of us would then be in one tier and the rest in the tier below.

It would also undermine the importance that the club have previously placed on the hierarchy of Parish points.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:01 PM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If anyone has access tonights game should be on Bein 1 and/or Bein 11