Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 02-02-2020, 06:58 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Serious question. Are there massive queues up there ?
Toilets, food and drink. Or is it wall-to-wall luxury, I have no idea.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:56 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
Isn't there a waiting list for season tickets?!

The only waiting list for Palace season tickets is a new list they open each season.

Every year, everyone on the waiting list gets a chance to buy a season ticket, (due to there always being a number of non-renewals), and then after that they then offer the chance to buy a season ticket 'on general sale' (ie to people who didn't even bother to go on the waiting list)

It's not like at Arsenal where you could be on a waiting list for 5+ years just to get a chance of buying a ST.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 02-02-2020, 09:00 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Toilets, food and drink. Or is it wall-to-wall luxury, I have no idea.
The Red and Blue bars are warm with comfortable seats (if you can get one!) usually queues for beer.
In the concourse it is cold concrete, no seats but it's easier to get a beer except at half time.
Usually long queues for food
Seats are ok and because it's steep the view is good
Old 02-02-2020, 09:16 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
The Red and Blue bars are warm with comfortable seats (if you can get one!) usually queues for beer.
In the concourse it is cold concrete, no seats but it's easier to get a beer except at half time.
Usually long queues for food
Seats are ok and because it's steep the view is good
OK cheers, didn't realise you were talking about the Upper Holmesdale, thought it was some posh place (well it is compared to the Arthur )
Old 02-02-2020, 09:35 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
Being an evictee from my seat in block E, Iíve lost that loving feeling after 50 years of going.
Sink or swim I really donít care that much anymore.
Probably get a season ticket if we go down. But ainít renewing to watch turgid shit in the prem next season.
I'm with you.
Old 20-02-2020, 04:27 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any idea when these will be released or is SP waiting for a lift in the results before announcing the £££ increase?
Old 21-02-2020, 05:34 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
Any idea when these will be released or is SP waiting for a lift in the results before announcing the £££ increase?
It'd be a long wait if he is.

Yesterdays interview might suggest it's imminent.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:30 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
We should all have a full month to renew, but spend the first two weeks identifying seats we have no intention of buying, then a week wasting more time on a really expensive seat we have absolutely no way of affording, then offer a lower face value price for an obstructed view seat before pulling out stating it was an obstructed view. Frantically spend the last few hours of the early bird offer trying to negotiate the fixed price down, promising to pay more if we qualify for Europe.
Tell everyone you’ve really tried but in the end the seat you wanted in the position you needed just wasn’t available.
Call Dougie to be told he’s managed to get you a seat for an Icelandic 2nd tier team but that was all that’s available.

Could be a great way to spend the month.
Old 21-02-2020, 07:13 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
We should all have a full month to renew, but spend the first two weeks identifying seats we have no intention of buying, then a week wasting more time on a really expensive seat we have absolutely no way of affording, then offer a lower face value price for an obstructed view seat before pulling out stating it was an obstructed view. Frantically spend the last few hours of the early bird offer trying to negotiate the fixed price down, promising to pay more if we qualify for Europe.
Tell everyone you’ve really tried but in the end the seat you wanted in the position you needed just wasn’t available.
Call Dougie to be told he’s managed to get you a seat for an Icelandic 2nd tier team but that was all that’s available.

.....and it's the best seat you've ever had

Last edited by Olympian2; 21-02-2020 at 07:19 AM.
Old 21-02-2020, 09:34 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Tell everyone youíve really tried but in the end the seat you wanted in the position you needed just wasnít available.
Call Dougie to be told heís managed to get you a seat for an Icelandic 2nd tier team but that was all thatís available.

Have just spoken to Box Office and they have said they will hold my seat for the full early bird month but just before I pay they are going to sell it to a West Ham fan, this canít be right?
Old 21-02-2020, 09:42 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have just spoken to Box Office and they have said they will hold my seat for the full early bird month but just before I pay they are going to sell it to a West Ham fan, this canít be right?
It could be. I spoke to them 6 months ago about renewing mine for the summer. I was all set to complete the deal but now I have discovered I need a (non life threatening) operation. We hope to complete the deal in the summer, but we shall have to see
Old 21-02-2020, 10:13 AM

horsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wonder if I can pay for a second half season ticket? Eg just turn up for the second half of games like the team does.
Old 21-02-2020, 11:01 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Parish PR interview last night so I guess season ticket details will arrive very soon!
Old 21-02-2020, 11:06 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsham palace View Post
I wonder if I can pay for a second half season ticket? Eg just turn up for the second half of games like the team does.
Old 21-02-2020, 11:05 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Lucky sod. They tried sending me off to Turkey for six months whilst I matured as a supporter.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:09 PM

Palace Mad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Mad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Mad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Mad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Mad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Mad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Mad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Mad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Mad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Mad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Mad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any news on when they are out and how much they are?
Old 01-03-2020, 01:47 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
It'd be a long wait if he is.

Yesterdays interview might suggest it's imminent.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:15 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Mad View Post
Any news on when they are out and how much they are?
My guess is this Monday or Tuesday. Any correlation to being safe and beating Brighton are entirely coincidental
Old 04-03-2020, 12:44 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone have any idea when these might go on sale? Got a 0% for 18 months credit card in January for another purchase I had to make and that rate expires on the 14th so keeping fingers crossed they release them before then so I can take advantage of it.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:58 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
Anyone have any idea when these might go on sale? Got a 0% for 18 months credit card in January for another purchase I had to make and that rate expires on the 14th so keeping fingers crossed they release them before then so I can take advantage of it.
15th I heard