Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 04-03-2020, 02:44 PM

bodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is here
I dont see any reason to up the price its only a tiny fraction of their income but i will renew anyway.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:00 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
15th I heard
Old 04-03-2020, 04:14 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
15th I heard
Old 04-03-2020, 04:38 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Mentioned it on another thread but wonder if a delay is linked to fears over Corona... What would happen if games were being played behind closed doors or the league itself was suspended?!
Old 04-03-2020, 07:49 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
End of the month I've heard?
Old 05-03-2020, 11:13 AM

Sureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If the season ticket purchase process does not start until late March, there will be a short windows for early Bird and then the different phases. Or will they not have the early bird phase ?
Old 05-03-2020, 11:32 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Early Bird deadline last year was 15th April. Guessing it'll be similar this year.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:42 AM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Holmesdale reset.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:37 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any news on this yet folks?
Old 11-03-2020, 02:22 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Yep, but we've all got a pinky swear not to post it on a public forum.

Sorry

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 16-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
"We have also taken the decision not to proceed with placing Season Tickets on sale for next season as planned, and will review once we have more clarity around the situation."

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-05-2020, 10:55 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Yep, but we've all got a pinky swear not to post it on a public forum.
Forgotten I asked this. Fnkn good job decent peeps answered a proper question.
Old 22-05-2020, 05:16 AM

spaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespaniel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Holmesdale reset.
Works for me. The ideal time to do it.
Old 22-05-2020, 05:34 AM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaniel View Post
Works for me. The ideal time to do it.
Great, lets seriously p#ss off another 4000 people to add to the 400 from last season. Good idea.
Old 22-05-2020, 05:59 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Wrong thread

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere

Last edited by Woosie; 22-05-2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old 26-08-2020, 11:14 AM
Gilbo

leekelly yadda yadda yaddaleekelly yadda yadda yaddaleekelly yadda yadda yaddaleekelly yadda yadda yaddaleekelly yadda yadda yaddaleekelly yadda yadda yaddaleekelly yadda yadda yaddaleekelly yadda yadda yaddaleekelly yadda yadda yaddaleekelly yadda yadda yaddaleekelly yadda yadda yadda
Anyone have any idea what CPFC are planning/proposing for the 20/21 season with regards to season tickets
Old 26-08-2020, 11:24 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I emailed the box office last week and they said as soon as anything is confirmed it'll be on the official site
Old 26-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
I emailed the box office last week and they said as soon as anything is confirmed it'll be on the official site
Wow, remarkable. Whatever next...
Old 27-08-2020, 09:14 AM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
On Thursday 20th they said 7-10 days

I suspect they will wait for the first couple of months of tv changes to be announced first.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-08-2020, 09:33 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
It is an ever changing story though. On the same day that the Scottish Government refused Celtic permission to hold a test event with a limited attendance MP's have started calling for TV companies to pull their fingers out and show live all Premier League matches in the same way that post-Lockdown matches have been.

As it stands you would say that there is little chance of both fans being allowed and a full calendar being shown on TV in some guise.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!