Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-03-2020, 04:03 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ticket refund

Bought son £52 ticket for chelski match but he's back abroad after April, do box office do refunds?
Old 19-03-2020, 04:11 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Bought son £52 ticket for chelski match but he's back abroad after April, do box office do refunds?
Yes, i'm sure they will.
Old 19-03-2020, 04:25 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Yes, refunds always available when a match date is changed.
Old 21-03-2020, 09:05 AM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Yes, refunds always available when a match date is changed.
So just contacted box office and asked for refund for Bournemouth away. Refused. Apparently I can only apply for a refund once a new date is scheduled and I confirm that I cannot attend. Not sure if they have been watching the news!
Old 21-03-2020, 11:57 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
So just contacted box office and asked for refund for Bournemouth away. Refused. Apparently I can only apply for a refund once a new date is scheduled and I confirm that I cannot attend. Not sure if they have been watching the news!
The new date will either be a long time off or the fixtures will be cancelled. Either way they will have our money and if we happen to succumb to the virus in the meantime, maybe they think they can keep it?

Got to feel sorry for a multi million pound business that continues to treat us all as cash cows.

I take it I can't cancel my ST DDM either? If games are not rescheduled, can we expect a proportion of that back? (Haven't checked on this at all).
Old 21-03-2020, 11:58 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Sure they have been watching the news, this years games will be played as and when possible.

Old 21-03-2020, 12:28 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
Sure they have been watching the news, this years games will be played as and when possible.
Not with fans there they wonít.
Old 21-03-2020, 03:10 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
The new date will either be a long time off or the fixtures will be cancelled. Either way they will have our money and if we happen to succumb to the virus in the meantime, maybe they think they can keep it?

Got to feel sorry for a multi million pound business that continues to treat us all as cash cows.

I take it I can't cancel my ST DDM either? If games are not rescheduled, can we expect a proportion of that back? (Haven't checked on this at all).
He saved the club .
Old 21-03-2020, 03:12 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-03-2020, 03:34 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
He saved the club .
Silly me.
Old 22-03-2020, 10:04 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Think prem clubs will have to pay fans for cancelled games the bad publicity would be to bad specially with what's going on some lower league teams might struggle to pay fans back some clubs might not even survive without government help if it goes on a long time
Old 23-03-2020, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Think prem clubs will have to pay fans for cancelled games the bad publicity would be to bad specially with what's going on some lower league teams might struggle to pay fans back some clubs might not even survive without government help if it goes on a long time
I take it you know where the money comes from that the government spend so lavishly......
Old 23-03-2020, 11:59 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post

I'm not sure the drill with the home games, but with away fans, it is not Palace who have the money. They probably need to wait for Bournemouth and Liverpool. To be honest, if people can be willing to spend £30 for a football ticket, I don't believe that it would be that urgent that they need the money back yet.
Old 02-04-2020, 06:41 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I'm not sure the drill with the home games, but with away fans, it is not Palace who have the money. They probably need to wait for Bournemouth and Liverpool. To be honest, if people can be willing to spend £30 for a football ticket, I don't believe that it would be that urgent that they need the money back yet.
I bought 6 Liverpool tickets - refund would be welcome.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:27 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
You excel yourself with stupidity every day , of course Palace have the money for away tickets. Who do you think took my money. If you are so rich and donít think £30 is a problem then you pay everyone back.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:06 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
You excel yourself with stupidity every day , of course Palace have the money for away tickets. Who do you think took my money. If you are so rich and donít think £30 is a problem then you pay everyone back.
Good response.

I was merely saying that the club would take the money, and then send to Bournemouth/Liverpool for hte tickets, or they have already paid for those tickets. Palace certainly aren't making much profit from away sales.

I'm not saying that it's not a problem for everyone, and I realise people's circumstances have changed, but I'm really not sure that if money is that tight for people they should be buying £30 tickets plus travel etc and then expecting it all back straight away. I'm sure that everyone will get the money back whatever.
Old 02-04-2020, 01:30 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
You excel yourself with stupidity every day , of course Palace have the money for away tickets. Who do you think took my money. If you are so rich and don’t think £30 is a problem then you pay everyone back.
I'm not sure how you know for sure who has the money paid for the away ticket. It could be that when an away ticket is purchased the money goes directly or indirectly into Bournemouth's bank account. all the money for away tickets go to the home team no profit is made.

If you've paid out £30 for a ticket you could obviously afford it so people should wait to see if or how these games will be played.

The club have said if you aren't allowed to or can't go to the rearranged fixture you'll get your money back.

Old 02-04-2020, 06:44 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
If you've paid out £30 for a ticket you could obviously afford it so people should wait to see if or how these games will be played.
A lot of people could afford it when they paid for it, but the situation has changed somewhat.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:44 PM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I purchased 4 tickets for me and my oap dad for the Chelsea and spurs games ideally Iíd like a refund and too give the 177.00 to my dad
Old 03-04-2020, 05:57 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure how you know for sure who has the money paid for the away ticket. It could be that when an away ticket is purchased the money goes directly or indirectly into Bournemouth's bank account. all the money for away tickets go to the home team no profit is made.

The club have said if you aren't allowed to or can't go to the rearranged fixture you'll get your money back.
Well done , another self righteous prick. Itís not just the £30 is it, people will have spent out on train tickets, hotel costs all now gone. The club was very quick to refund beer festival money very slow on doing anything on away tickets .

The club will only give a refund 5 days after the announcement of the new date for these games. Liverpool tickets havnt even been posted yet !! I am going to start a claim back via the credit card company I used.

Basically you are really saying that our away fans are super rich and Infact are richer than the club itself as the fans can afford to be out of pocket but the multi million pound turnover football club canít .