Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 29-04-2020, 06:45 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Pubs for... where?

Fun little quiz for away travellers. There's one very easy one, at least.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 29-04-2020, 07:12 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Nice one. Europa league only.
Old 29-04-2020, 07:17 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Old 29-04-2020, 07:52 AM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
9 for me too.
Old 29-04-2020, 08:02 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
7 - nice little quiz
Old 29-04-2020, 08:11 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
The Middlesbrough pub seems to have a PTID sticker by the door?
Old 29-04-2020, 08:22 AM
Hadron Collider

BTW I got the Pawson Arms WRONG I didn't read the name .. just eyeballed the photo and thought the houses looked Northern.
I've never been in it and I don't park near it or travel in from that side of the ground, of course I know it's name well.
Interesting really cos it's true that we have different experience of our area and food /pubs and so on depending on which side you approach from.
Different from many other clubs maybe..
I'm Norwood junction and High street for food or drink on matchdays, this could be a different thread conversation in itself.
Old 29-04-2020, 08:25 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
10 for me. Scuppered by the last one.
Old 29-04-2020, 08:36 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob View Post
10 for me. Scuppered by the last one.
7 ... I should have taken this more seriously!
Old 29-04-2020, 09:21 AM

Crozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is here
5. Pathetic.
Old 29-04-2020, 09:24 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crozzy71 View Post
5. Pathetic.
Old 29-04-2020, 09:27 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
It's impossible to get fewer than three and that's what I got.
Old 29-04-2020, 09:49 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
It's impossible to get fewer than three and that's what I got.
Old 29-04-2020, 09:51 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I know
Old 29-04-2020, 09:53 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know
At least you got three. I got two.
Old 29-04-2020, 09:58 AM

Quote:
At least you got three. I got two.
Makes me feel a bit better. Obviously got the Pawsons (if you know the area), the QPR one and Rangers. If I'm guessing was it's the Pawsons I trumped you on ?
Old 29-04-2020, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Makes me feel a bit better. Obviously got the Pawsons (if you know the area), the QPR one and Rangers. If I'm guessing was it's the Pawsons I trumped you on ?
No I got that one and Rangers.

It is obviously one of those data mining type quizzes to uncover those with drinking problems.

So actually we did well. I hope BVB Bob is ready to admit he needs help.
Old 29-04-2020, 10:20 AM

Quote:
No I got that one and Rangers.

It is obviously one of those data mining type quizzes to uncover those with drinking problems.

So actually we did well. I hope BVB Bob is ready to admit he needs help.
He'll be kicking himself on not getting the last one.
Old 29-04-2020, 10:24 AM

Quote:
He'll be kicking himself on not getting the last one.
No surprise it was the last question he came to that he got wrong.

If he hadn't had one drink too many maybe his brain would have still had the ability to recall.

He has no one to blame but himself.
Old 05-06-2020, 07:08 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
A surprisingly good 9.

That Everton pub is easily the most rancid place I've been to on an away day.