Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 05-06-2020, 07:18 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
A surprisingly good 9.

That Everton pub is easily the most rancid place I've been to on an away day.
Treat yourself to the Philharmonic pub next time. Toilets to eat your dinner off.
Old 05-06-2020, 07:59 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Normally guess the correct city or corner of the country but only 7/10.

I can remember frequenting three of them.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:04 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
A surprisingly good 9.

Yep, joint winner with one that I ended up in at Weds away pre-match a few seasons back.

Not THAT game but a crappy 0-0 I think. Been to dozens of awesome pubs in Sheffield over the years tbf.

That one in the friendly city just felt like we'd walked in on the recording of the scene where a pint gets chucked over a lasses head in Trainspotting or that we'd stumbled into some spaghetti western filming. Such an atmosphere.

Then we did get a hiding, on the pitch, by Arteta and co.
Old 05-06-2020, 10:18 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
That one in the friendly city just felt like we'd walked in on the recording of the scene where a pint gets chucked over a lasses head in Trainspotting or that we'd stumbled into some spaghetti western filming. Such an atmosphere.

Then we did get a hiding, on the pitch, by Arteta and co.
The infamous Uriah Rennie game

Only pub worse than that was opposite Wetherspoons in Brixton before a Babyshambles gig. Ankle deep piss and bullet holes in the toilets, flies all over the pub, windows that you couldn't even see out of.

No idea what it was called but it was hell.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:01 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
At least you got three. I got two.
I got 4 - at least you've made me feel better.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 09-06-2020, 05:45 AM

leeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
7 only been in a couple of them.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:23 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
A surprisingly good 9.

You need to go to port vale and drink in Burslem.👍😳
Old 09-06-2020, 08:16 AM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
8. As a non-drinker, I haven't been in any of these pubs but I have been to most of the grounds and surrounding areas and did so completely sober, which is probably an unfair advantage.